The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Hello Hive Mind, DWC here.

Now, I have finally received enough entries from you guys in the Hive Mind to add a deadline for the contest. But before I do that I'm gonna show you guys what I received and explain a new rule.

New Rule: You can enter as many things as you want, but only the beast one that I think you made will actually count towards the contest.

Now anyway, here are some of the contest entries I have received

First up we have a picture from Erised the Ink-Moth:

I found this one funny as heck, and I thank Erised for making it!

Next we have a picture from Semi-AutomagicCupcake, entitled "Bugze and the Pebble of Power":

This is really awesome cause it's referencing the SAO abridged. Really funny by the way, check it out it's pretty good.

The last one I have received is from Dodo Of Chaos:

It's nice, and does relate to the anniversary.

Now the reason why I'm putting a deadline now is because the contest has three winners, and now that I have three entries from three different people, I can add a deadline!

ALSO, JUST BECAUSE MOST OF THESE ARE ART DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DRAW SOMETHING. IT COULD BE A WRITTEN ENTRY ABOUT THE CHARACTERS FROM THE FIC CELEBRATING THE ANNIVERSARY,OR A SFM THINGY!

The deadline is set for the end of May, so on Sunday, May 31st the contest will end! This is a copy from the blog for those who don't usually read my blogs but would still like to participate

Till next update! BYE!

Ooh nice, I won something. XD I wouldn't really expect me to win anything, the thing sucked and I wasn't exactly 'Giving my all'.

Ass-who-ming direct control was amazing. GG Erised.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2