Diamond Tiara Appreciation Association! 160 members · 406 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

It's been about 9 long years since this show has started... About five years since I have been a fan. Time goes by so fast and I fear for the future. What will season nine hold for us? What villains will appear? Will any side characters return? What about the finale? Will chrysalis finally stop holding that grudge? What about Cozy Glow? Y'know all the deformable villains...

also... If Diamond Tiara doesn't get at least one episode with a speaking role or an appearance somewhere in the foreground... (lighter shades characters) I will be highly disappointed.... And disappointed in the show staff for not following up on such an important story arc. heck even one episode will make me happy. It doesn't have to be one full season of Diamond Tiara like they did with starlight. Even an appearance at all will be enough! Best filly needs some recognition for her efforts. Even if she's off camera she will always hold a place in my heart as one of my most beloved characters.

Even so, this series finale will probably be the best season ever. Quite possibly blowing season 8 off of its current throne. What do you people want from the finale? And season nine as a whole?

Would your admiration for Tiara particularly be coming from “Crusaders of the Lost Mark”?

Not entirely, I've always had a fondness of villain characters with a heavy backstory, perhaps something to relate to. Villains like Queen Chrysalis and Discord are great examples of villains that I love.

Diamond Tiara however is a pony that I've always admired even as a bully. I was always interested on why she did what she does and I can relate to her. Especially in the song "pony I want to be" That's the kind of person I am, I want to see the good in all ponies. Even the worst ones. besides spoiled rich, she's unredeemable. and I've made some mistakes myself and I too feel trapped. either way, the other fillies and colts can not measure up to the characterization and smarts of the manipulative Diamond Tiara.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3