The TwiCord Group 653 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

It’s such a good ship and there are hardly any good fanfics for it. How does the fluttercord group have so many stories compared to this one?

Like, I see the qualities of both of these ships, but why isn’t there more Discolight stuff? I’ve looked all over and I can hardly find anything I haven’t already seen.

Ik this group is most likely dead, but I just wanted to get this out there.

Hope you all have a nice day! 💕

The reason the Fluttercord ship has so many is because that's the route the show has taken. With Fluttershy reforming Discord, being his friend and him saying he cares for her most, it makes sense for them to be shipped the most. Whereas Discord and Twilight barely talk to each other in the show unless they had to. The lack of them talking to each other in the show doesn't allow much more than friendship to be shown, like it was with Fluttershy. I wish that there were more DiscoLight stuff, and the most I've seen aren't even finished, but unfortunately the more popular is Fluttercord due to the shows own path and what has been shown

I don’t know.

I’ve studied these “ship teasings” between Discord and Fluttershy throughout the series very closely and they hardly seemed to signify anything between them other than a deep friendship. Along with that, I’ve read many FlutterCord stories at times and the two of them hardly seem to match, particularly because the pairing would feel rather bland and Discord would be out of character.

Discord’s one of the most complex characters I’ve ever seen, so I’ve often interpreted his actions and reasons being far from a regular character like Fluttershy. Aside from that, if I really was in love with Fluttershy, wouldn’t he want to go to great lengths to make sure she’d have a safe trip?

I wish I knew the answer. To be honest, I’ve seen many FlutterCord stories and I just don’t think the pairing clicks very well unlike TwiCord.

I'm not an expert but I found some fanfics that are really well written. Here are two of them:
"Magical Mystery Ops" by BookeCypher
"Embracing Chaos" by Smjames. And of course there are also graphics from Lopoddity on DeviantArt. She should get some reward for it

If you are searching for some really good DiscordxTwilight Storys, DM me cause i have quite a few in my favorites, which are definetly worth the read 😁 theres probably a bunch more Discolight fanfics than you think 😊

I prefer TwiCord to Fluttercord personally. I don't always take the approach to ship characters who are canon in the show itself. I guess I could write something, but time just isn't on my side. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8