Weird Ideas Done Seriously 225 members · 562 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The concept is pretty simple, everyone writes the story one paragraph at a time, hopefully by the end we have a semi-coherent storyline. It is suggested that you wait at least two paragraphs before posting another paragraph, this way we avoid one or two people writing most of the story. Stay loose and have fun, this will get crazy. Let the story begin! Who would like to start us off?

The two princesses stared daggers at each other, daring the other one to cheat. They then dropped their dices. The white dices showed a 3, while the black ones showed a 9.
" Bugger it all!"
"Celestia!"
"Do sod off, Luna! You get a millennium of a vacation, while the nobility gets to bugger me alone!"

The SideKick
Group Admin

4180227 YAY! The second not mine thread! I'm so happy. But of course I'd just be trolling if I didn't add to the story.

Luna and Celestia were on their fifteenth round of "Royal Chambers Ruckus", a rather steamer game than most would think them capable of playing that gave the lonely stallions (or mares, no judging) out there the chance to playfully fantasize about a night with one or two if you were good enough of the princesses. Luna had brought the game up one night, thinking it would be a good laugh to have with her sister. Unfortunately as was common with most games the two played together it had taken a much more serious turn as the twos competitive sides soon took over. Now the ridiculousness of the game they were playing was well forgotten and the two were racing to see who could get the most ponies in bed with their sister. Luna had pulled a strong lead now as she had managed to get all the nobility that were going to bugger them both to focus on just Celestia when she managed the roll for her card "Vacation Escape Plan".

Hope ya'll like it!

Looks like its going to be tough to keep it SFW, LOL. I read a lot of British authors, but I'm American. Hope I get the lingo right... Here goes!

The stakes were high. Celestia gazed over her hand, which really should be hoof but the bloody minotaurs were really proud of their sole contribution to Equestrian society. They were so proud of this that they had successfully petitioned for official naming of one's set of cards for play to be called a hand around eight-hundred years ago, give or take a decade or two.

Anyways. This was a high stakes match the likes of which the nobles and gentry had never seen. Princess Celestia was famous, some would say infamous, for her public decency laws. Before The Incident, Equestria had been infamous, though others again might say famous, for the freedom to display one's love for one's very special somepony in rather public displays of affection. Celestia just had to turn this game around, or her legacy of a millennium of peace would be replaced with a legacy for buggering the entire palace in one go. And really, who wanted to be remembered for that? Besides Luna. That had taken centuries after The Incident for those bloody rumors to finally stop.

Right. The stakes. They were high. Celestia gazed over her hand as Luna gleefully raised the counter and moved her card into the "in play" area. Which funnily enough was also the "play in" area. Surely, some card here could help her make this right!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The princesses set aside their hands and open the door. There stood a handsome stallion with a very big tray of hot chocolate. The princesses stare with mouths open, needingly at the stallion's large mugs of hot chocolate.
Luna couldn't control herself and blurts out, "Please, I need it inside of me!"
The stallion smiles as the princesses hold and caress his impressive cups of hot chocolate.
"I, I just need to taste it." Celestia says running her soft hooves down his can of whip cream, Luna greedily grabs the tip in her lips and begins sucking. The princesses begin struggling over who gets it, the stallion could feel his can of whip cream about to burst, "Please princesses, careful it's about to-" he was cut off as it sprayed his sticky, white cream into the girls faces.
Stunned by what he has done he starts babbling, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cover you in my whip cream!"
"Oh," Luna says, "worry not, I'm a dirty girl." She then licks up his sticky cream from her face.

The SideKick
Group Admin

Let's get some Inception up in here.

"And that dear Lulu is my win, giving me the advantage."

Luna huffed, glaring at her dice that looked back at her with a one and zero. They were currently playing Minotaurs and Mazes: Canterlot Capture. In this game the Idea was that players take on the roles of minotaur soldiers trying to work up the chain of command before the others while the army they belonged to conquested Equestria. Another player who dictated the specific quests the others set out on took on the role of Minotaur king. This player wouldn't take any direct action in the game, but rather acted as an overseer telling them of events that occurred in the soldiers missions and giving them new missions after they had finished one. Celestia and Luna had managed to capture their fictional self's and had been tasked with trying to convert them to their side, which while not finishing this particular game packet would definitely bring them very close and guaranteeing the one to do it a promotion. As Celestia wrote on her character card that for the conversion of the in game princesses through use of one of their slave stallions amazing hot chocolate making skills she had been promoted to commander and Luna practically had the dice shoved up her nostrils as she glared at them harder, the minotaur king player day dreamed of the stallions huge cups of hot chocolate, until they heard their name being called.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6