Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So a while back, I made a list of third party characters that, in my opinion, would make good fighters in Smash Ultimate.

Since then, all of the roster has been revealed and we have now got the first reveal trailer for the first of the 5 DLC characters for Smash Ultimate, that being Persona 5's Joker.

So that got me thinking about who I think will be revealed for the other four DLC slots, anyway here are my picks for the remaining DLC:

1. Travis Touchdown

I have already made a possible moveset for Travis, but for those who haven't read my post about it.
Here it is, a possible moveset could revolve around Travis's beam katana and maybe have the moveset be similar to Marth's or Roy's and for Travis's final smash I'm think calling his mech Glastonbury and use the takedown move he used in his fight with Charlie MacDonald in No More Heroes 2

2. Banjo-Kazooie

These two would make a good addison to the Smash Ultimate roster, they already have a plethora of moves from their games that could would make good fighting moves, even Microsoft have expressed that they are open to the idea of Banjo-Kazooie in Smash.

3. Sora

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in 2019, then Sora being in Smash Ultimate would be a good way to promote Kingdom Hearts 3 before it comes out, I think Sora's moveset would revolve around his Keyblade and the various magic he uses in the Kingdom Hearts games, if anyone has any ideas for Sora's moveset I'm all ears.

4. Viewtiful Joe

As I said in my original third party DLC post, Viewiful Joe's game is a side scrolling beat em up so there is a lot to work with in terms of moveset, it would also give Capcom another representative in Smash Ultimate alongside Mega man, Ryu and Ken.

Also Dante, Devil May Cry not DmC, would be a good pick for DLC, he has a lot of moves and powers to create a moveset out, I think it would be a good way to promote Devil May Cry 5.

Anyway those are my thoughts on remain DLC for Smash Ultimate:raritywink: and I would be happy to hear you ideas, again please be discreet:twilightsmile:

Waluigi for smash ultimate

The dream is dead. This is the final Smash Bros game.

I can definitely say that it’s not the final, it’s just the last one sakurai will be doing.

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out in 2019, then Sora being in Smash Ultimate would be a good way to promote Kingdom Hearts 3 before it comes out,

After, more likely.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate won't actually receive even its first DLC, Piranha Plant, until sometime around February 2019. Kingdom Hearts III is scheduled to release on January 25th, 2019.

2. Banjo-KazooieThese two would make a good addison to the Smash Ultimate roster, they already have a plethora of moves from their games that could would make good fighting moves, even Microsoft have expressed that they are open to the idea of Banjo-Kazooie in Smash.

Look who just get confirmed for DLC today!:yay::twilightsmile::raritystarry::pinkiehappy:

Are you sure this is the final Smash Bros game?

I know THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!:pinkiegasp::yay::pinkiehappy::raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8