Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I personally main Sheik with Lucina as my secondary in Smash 4. I personally found their playstyle and kit to be fun as I have no history with either of the characters. Except with sheik, who I played back in brawl.

I still haven't had a chance to play either version of 4 yet, but back in Melee and Brawl, I thought I was pretty good with the Ice Climbers. (I never used chain grabs.)

Other characters that I like to think I was good with include: Luigi, Link, Marth, Ganondorf, Falco, and Donkey Kong.

A wobble isn't a chaingrab and is impossible to escape. Ice Climbers are a cool character, the desync can make for crazy plays. The chaingrab is mainly in brawl I think but you can chaingrab a bit in melee. I personally am sad that chaingrab big was removed in ssb4. Luigi is pretty troll though.

Okay, I didn't know about a "wobble" until now. :rainbowderp: I've never used that either, I'm just good with the Ice Climbers without needing to resort to such techniques.

That said, I'm better at Stock matches than Timed matches, I'm much better at simply surviving instead of KOing as much as possible... :twilightsheepish:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

5196307 Kirby is my main in any smash game.

Must be tough to play melee. Especially if you played Smash64.

I main Kirby in all Smash games, no matter his tier position. As for others:

64: Ness and Jigglypuff.
Melee: Jigglypuff, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Marth, Mewtwo, Falco, Ganondorf.
Brawl: Captain Falcon, Bowser, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, Dedede, Ike, R.O.B., Snake.
3DS/Wii U: Captain Falcon, Ness, Bowser, Mr. Game & Watch, Ike, Lucas, R.O.B., Toon Link, Rosalina, Robin, Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Lucina, Pac-Man.

5196307 Ganondorf and Captain Falcon. Ganondorf is my main in all the games, despite how awful he usually is. Except in Melee. He's okay in Melee.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

5196754 Melee was actually the first smash game I played. Never got the chance to play 64.

In every game from Melee to 4 I've played Bowser. He's my preferred character due to his awesome power and utter durability. Honestly, I tend to use heavy characters in general because they fit my sort of battle ideology: Slow and steady will always win if it can fuck shit up while it's at it. Tends to be that way if I'm on my game.

Otherwise, I love playing Luigi and Falcon. Strong and fast, not to mention the ability to take some damage themselves.

5196307 I always use Mario. He has just the right balance of speed, power and knockback for me. I think he was at his best in Melee, but he was garbage in Brawl, which made me sad. He's better than ever in 4, though.

Aside from him, I also love using Pikachu, Mewtwo (I don't care), Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, and Meta Knight (relax, I was never a competitive player, so I don't know what made him so OP). In 4, I've found Greninja to be fun to use.

I also like using Palutena . . . . . for . . . . . . . . reasons. :twilightblush:

Kirby's up tilt can break shields in Smash64. The amount of shield stun is huge in that game.

5196307 64: Pikachu

Melee: Roy

Brawl: Mr. Game And Watch

SSB4: Sonic/Lucina

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15