Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

So, Fire Emblem Fates released today and lately I've been playing Awakening while I waited. But I noticed something as I played. I gave more focus to the relationships between the characters more than paying attention to the story. The story is still good mind you, but dang it all, shipping the characters and seeing how they interact until they marry is so much fun. And with character relations supposed to play such a key role in Fates, I'm afraid I'll spend more time trying to make the perfect pairs more than anything else.

What about you? How much effort do you put into pairing characters in the different games?

I'm not too much of a shipper. But then I played Awakening, and then suddenly I became instantly obsessed with all of the characters relationships, and then I didn't care for anything else. All I cared about was getting Libra and Robin to get together. Then Lon'qu and Panne. Then... I really like Awakening.

How much effort do you put into pairing characters in the different games?

Unfortunately, the only Fire Emblem game I've had the chance to play is the DS remake of the first game: Shadow Dragon. As such, I'm afraid that my answer to this question is "not really much at all..." :fluttershysad:

5059700 Shipping the characters gave the game a great amount of replay value in Awakening. I can't wait to get my hands on Fates.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4