Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

Nintendo is celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon all year long as February 27 marks 20 years since the release of Pokemon Red and Green in Japan. I'd like to celebrate with them through at least February. So, here you can share your stories of Pokemon. What was your first Pokemon game? What was the first starter you chose? Favorite game so far? Favorite Pokemon? Heck, talk anything Pokemon you want. Just have fun.

What was your first Pokemon game?

My first game was a spin-off: Pokémon Pinball. As far as the main series goes, Pokémon Crystal was where I started.

What was the first starter you chose?

Technically it was Cyndaquil but I reset my game at Olivine City to get Totodile, because I couldn't figure out where I missed the Surf HM, so I thought I needed to start with the Water starter. :facehoof: Incidentally, Water is my favorite Pokémon type.

Favorite game so far?

With as much as I enjoyed Crystal, how could I not love the Johto remakes? SoulSilver to be precise.

Favorite Pokémon?

...I couldn't narrow my list down enough.

old schooler here, had both Red and Blu

I always gone for the water starter

pokemon snap has always a litle comfy place near my heart

Electrode; the round guy hit fast and hit trong, on top of that, he progressivelly became able to learn so many different attack he could be easily used in pretty mych any strategy

The first Pokemon game I played was Gold Version.

I actually knew Pokemon from the anime.

My first pokemon game was the diamond/pearl version, my first starter was Piplup, wich is my favorite pokemon with Palkia.
My favorite game so far was pokemon Stadium, but let's see if Pokken tournament can beat it :raritywink:

5019943 I started playing Pokémon around Diamond and Pearl, starter I chose was Chimchar because it looks so adorable at first :pinkiehappy:

Favorite game? Definitely the spin-off Pokémon Mystery Dungeon specifically Explorers of Sky though lets see if Super Mystery Dungeon can beat it :raritywink:

Favorite Pokémon in general? That is a rather difficult topic but if I were to narrow down between six pokemons, it would be in no particular order, Gallade, Metagross, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Dusknoir, and Talonflame

Favorite Legendaries would be: Palkia, Xerneas, Deoxys, Reshiram, Manaphy, and Jirachi

Favorite Starters would be: Emboar, Greninja, Serperior, Empoleon, Sceptile, and Feraligatr

5019943 My earliest Pokemon experience was with a copy of Pokemon Silver for the Gameboy Color, but I could never get passed the Ice Cavern. I think the first starter I chose was Totodile, back when I had little knowledge of how to plan for the gyms and trainers.

My favorite Pokemon game outside of the main series would probably have to be Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2 for their fun mini games, and Pokemon Conquest for its amazing combination of pokemon and ancient Japanese history.

I have way too many favorite pokemon to name here, but one of my all time favorites is probably Cyndaquil.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7