Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

No I will not vote for Shrek or Goku or Ridley, that would make me an obvious dunderhead.

7. Lana
I quite frankly enjoyed Hyrule Warriors and I think Lana was a cool addition in the game. Her gameplay is awesome and I think she'd make a great fighter in Smash.

6. Geno
Because I really have nothing better to do but to see Geno kick ass in a Smash game. Make it happen, Square!

5. Banjo-Kazooie
I don't really care if Microsoft owns him now, I want the bear and bird duo back and kicking again. While they're at it, bring Conker back also.

4. Knuckles
Shadow is an assist trophy at this point and I really want to see Knuckles being the hard hitting bruiser he is.

3. Sora or Roxas
I don't really care who, but to see either of these two in the game would make my day so easy.

2. Shantae
HELL YES! Shantae and her hair whipping could make a great addition to Smash Bros. Wayforward is supporting her too so that's something.

1. Rayman
Please. PLEASE! Just give Rayman a chance. He was my video game hero back then and I really want to see him return with all of that awesome synergy he once had. Origins and Legends were awesome so let's see where that will take him.

That's my list.

4260428 I say, let Tails join the fight. He's been Sonic's sidekick for long enough, the time has come for him to step out of Sonic's shadow and make a name for himself.

4260428 This is mine!

1. Phoenix Wright

Because...well. He's my favorite video game character of all time!

2. Fawful

He's a Mario antagonist that gives Bowser a run for his money.

3. Krystal

She can be a Starfox character who is NOT a clone.

4. Ridley

He's Ridley. :applejackunsure:

I will regret this. Well Rabbidluigi wanted him in. This is a "want" not a can!

I CAN DREAM!!!!!
5. Professor Layton

I think he'd be an interesting character to play as.

6. Black Mage (Vivi)

It would be nice to have a representative from the Final Fantasy series.

7. Viridi

BEST GODDESS 2015!!!

4260440 So true! Tails needs to prove his bravery like he did in Sonic Adventure.

4260443 Phoneix Wright should at least be an assist trophy, with his pointer finger in the trademark "Objection!" pose.

I voted for Lloyd Irving, from Tales of Symphonia.

What would happen if a character who already weilds two swords were to pick up a Beam Sword? :rainbowderp:

Fawful

...I like your style. :moustache:

1. Shantae

2. Phoenix Wright

3. Lana

4. Professor Layton

5. Soild Snake

6. Bayonetta

7. Wonder Red

4260566 2 people want Feenie in! This calls for a little music!

1: Solid Snake/Big Boss
Obvious reason.

2: Bayonetta
Obvious reason.

3: Phoenix Wright
Obvious reason.

4: Krystal
IF SHE IS ANOTHER FUCKING FOX CLONE WITH A LANDMASTER I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE

5: Banjo Kazooie
Obvious reason.

6: Ridley
So people can shut the fuck up about fucking Ridley.

7: Ryu
Obvious reason.

4260428 I only got two.

1. Bayanetta The sexy angel killing witch should come and kick ass. I would die if it happened.

2. Sora most people hate kingdom hearts, but I have always loved it. I believe sora would bring an interesting spin on the fight.

4260443 vivi would so kick ass. Mostly my Vivi from my game.

4261072 What do you mean most people hate Kingdom Hearts? :pinkiegasp: It's one of the best games I've ever played and Game Trailers did a 50 minute video explaining the timeline. Maybe some hate it for mistaking it for a Disney game but I've seen some on YouTube who appreciate the series.

Also, I agree. Bayonetta would kick so much ass! :rainbowdetermined2:

4261078 half of the people I met hate it.

4261078 I played KH when I was little and I still love it today. I would put Sora in my top 7....buuuuut I just love the characters I put a teensy bit more. :twilightblush:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4260428 The characters I want to see. (Doing top ten because I have that kind of power)
Aside from the ones that need to return.

10. Viridi (Kid Icarus Uprising) - Admittedly I ran out of ideas so why not give Kid Icarus another character. I skipped this game so I don't know much about her. Ultimate reason - Why not?

9. Dark Samus - Likely either a clone or another skin for Samus but I won't pick Ridely like so many want. Metroid does need some other fighters anyways and Dark Samus would make for a pretty cool one.

8. Porky (Earthbound/Mother) - I never got to play Earthbound but why not add another character while bringing back Lucas. Porky plays a major role that I know of and gets a mention in Brawl with the Pork Town (?) stage. Why not bring him in?

7. Krystal - Need more Star Fox Characters and she would provide a unique fighting style if you equip her with the staff from Star Fox: Adventures.

6. Waluigi - Give the man some love. They are adding so many other Mario characters that they might as well throw this guy into the mix. He needs more exposure and maybe he'll get a game of his own like Pit got a revive after his appearance in Smash.

5. Pikmin Captains - With the ability to cycle between Olimar and Alphie, why not add in the rest of the captains? Make it like Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings so just a cycle of skins. I don't see them being much more than clones of Olimar anyways so skins works better than a separate character that is a clone.

4. Shadow the Hedgehog/Metal Sonic - If Sonic is going to stay, might as well add more Sonic characters. Shadow is a fan favorite and Metal would make for an interesting fighter. They would likely be Sonic clones, all things considered, but I think it would be cool to have them regardless. Maybe new skins of Sonic to avoid more clone characters. But Chaos Control for Shadow and Dragon Metal Sonic would make for some sweet final smashes.

3, Dixie Kong - We need more DK characters and Dixie gets my vote. She could be fast and agile like Diddy but her hair flips would allow for a unique style.

2. Erika and Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - I know there are other Fire Emblem characters that would work but I never got to play a lot. Sacred Stones, I did get to play. Make these two swap-able characters in battle the way Zelda and Shiek once were and you have something cool. Erika is fast and precise while Ephraim has reach and strength. A good balance of use leads to victory and a Final Smash needs to utilize both like the Pokemon Trainer did with his Pokemon.

1. Marx (Kirby) - I love Kirby so I would love more Kirby characters. Marx is just one of those characters that stood out to me and it would be cool to see more villain characters, especially from Kirby.

I think I'm the only one who wants Rundas or Sylux as a Metroid rep.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4263409 I basically picked Dark Samus because I never got to play really any of the Metroid games. Dark Samus is just the only one I know of that would work. I wish I had been able to play the Metroid: Prime games.

Must I? Very well, then...

7. Ghor (Metroid): BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT!
6. Waluigi (Mario): ALSO BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT!
5. Funky Kong (Donkey Kong): AND AGAIN BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT!
4. Vaati (Zelda): I'm not saying it again, but you know the reason already.
3. Blaze the Cat (Sonic): We need more Sonic characters, and she has fire powers. That, and I actually like her more than the Blue Blur himself, believe it or not.
2. Amaterasu (Okami): Oh, c'mon! We need more franchises in there SOMEwhere, and Phoenix Wright's been picked twice! I like being original, dammit!
1. Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter): LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY DAN! Actually, it's just because he's one of my favorite Street Fighter characters, and I KNOW somebody would've suggested him EVENTUALLY!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20