Yet To Be Discovered 398 members · 624 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Don't you hate when you have a story that has no likes or dislikes? :trixieshiftright: :ajbemused::fluttershysad::rainbowderp::unsuresweetie:

3694494 There, fixed it for you.

Thanks...I appreciate it :pinkiehappy:

I always thought you were supposed to like your own story once, giving you a full green bar people would erode away at if they hated it, or keep it green if they liked it.

3864544 I never did that with my stories. I'm not competent to judge my own works. It's like entering a competition with a story and be on the judging board at the same time. It isn't moral.

I guess so. Then again, if ten thousand likers and two hundred dislikers are going to leave their mark on your story, why not throw an extra coin into your corner?

3868156 Because it would make me into an egoist and manipulator. I'm not sure if I want to be either of those.

I don't see how that makes you either of those things, but alright. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, I'm just pointing out that a lot of readers will see a story with way more downvotes than upvotes, and downvote it instantly without reading it. Or add it to a group specifically designed for downvote-bombing bad stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8