Enter the Realms 42 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40
Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

The training grounds for the dimension art of shadow combat.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666547 the reaper walks in to the arena looks around see's no one then calmly sits down on the floor - well i guess i can try and get some medatation practice done while im here -hood turns pitch black and every thing goes silent-

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666621 REAPER!!! *A loud voice echoes over the arena* The ground cracks all around and moves apart creating hundreds of platforms which drifted over the all eternal void. The lord of shadows gazes down on him from the platform overhead.* If you have time to be bored then you have time to better yourself. You will learn the full infinite impossibilities of the shadow kingdom. Are you ready for the Insanity art of shadow combat!?

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666646 -his eyes open revaling bright yellow orbs he slowly climbs to his feet while poping his back in the process- i would actually love to better my skillis with the power you have blessed me with -his form grows darker as he releases his shadows- ok my beloved nemisis teach me how to better use this power

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666661 *A sinister smirk forms.* You been question the extent of my power for the longest of time. I will not disappoint. *Takes the basic stance for primary shadow boxing. But he was still five platforms away and at least two hundred feet above your platform.* Ready yourself Reaper... The void will not allow souls to escape.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666683 -a devilish grin can be seen within the shadows he removes the scythe from his back and places it on the plat form then lets out a demonic grawl as his fingers turn in to sharp talens- i think im going to enjoy this - wings sprout from his back and he begins charging you shifting to various places trying to confuse you

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666704 *Shadows holds his position watching the ground over the opponent. Suddenly the two shadows connect. The lord of Insanity roars and performs a powerful right straight at thin air. At the exact time a unseen bone shattering force makes full contact with your head.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

the shadows with in my hood fade for a split second to reval a skull smashed and broken before the shadows reform around it he stumbles a few feet away- .......haha that actually hurt haha my turn -he quickly drops down and dose a quick leg sweep knocking you off your feet before slaming his elbow into your chest with enough force to shatter mountains

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666750 *The Shadows strikes the ground and simply rest there. he did not move he did not budge he did not even make a sound. Suddenly he burst into flames and his form vanishes. Chain burst from your shadow and completely ensnares your form.* The shadows remains... *In the distance the lord of shadows rips emerges back into reality. *His right hand the other half of the chain. The chain then lightly curls around his form and vanishes from existence.* Care to try again... *He smirks.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

that is a very neat trick but not the first time iv had that happen seems im going to have to step up my game haha- the reapers shadow glows a faint red as black chains for in his hands he flings them toward you but before they make contact they burst into thin air but when the smoke clears the reaper stands before you his cloak was now nothing but shadows but with in there depths a faint red glow can be seen- ok shadows lets dance - he begins to through punches fast enough to brake the sound barrier each one packed with enough power to knock out the devil himself

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666775 *Shadows did not dodge instead burst into a fit of maniacal laughter. Tell the heaviest strike knocks him back. There was a sudden building pain and it grew as spreading as though someone beat had been thrashing you for hours. The lord of insanity stand once more. His form minding by absorbing the essence of the shadows of his realm. He hold out his hand as a long twisted dagger forms.* Insanity seal destiny bond. *He plunges the blade through his own chest as suddenly a sharp pain begins to form and in your chest.* All is apart of one and one is a part of all creation.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

the reaper drops to the ground but no screams let his lips but instead he burst out in to an insanity filled laughing fit he snaps his fingers and his large scythe formed in his hands - if you wanted to be stabed so badly you should have just asked -he slowly climbs back to his feet- your little toy felt like a bee sting nothing more now let me show you true pai...........clank.....a siliver pocket watch falls to the ground- well that embaressing - it sudenly burst open and a dark red mist filled the arena as a shadowy form rises from the mist- no.....its not time yet -the creture jumps into the reaper his body started to shake viontly before he look back to face you his eyes no longer yellow but a dark misty red the same red mist poured from his shadowy form he points his scythe at you before geting in to a low battle stance

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666824 *Shadows watched the spectacle in amusement. His eyes narrows as he meets the gaze of the new creature. Interesting his throne of shadows rises from the platform he sits down and stares at the beast. Suddenly the Dimension rips open as a second lord of insanity steps into the realm.* So the presence of death is among us... *Shadows rise form a rapier. As he grabs it the shadows fade a purifying bright light clears the mist. As a pillar of light stretches to the heavens. The new lord of shadows bore the same dark appearance but his aura was bright. It was literally purifying the realm.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666830- a voice could be herd from within your head it was was loud but it was also as quiet as a whisper- is this him.....no death dose not share it power with the weak.........but this being is not weak no no it is strong but why dose it not fear us we can bring about its end.......no its to importent to kill.....what are you death has never seen a being such as you

a gate way appeares out of no where and 90 reaper soilders march out each one stood at atenttion as they faced the newly changed reaper

the children have arived.......no we cant let them interfear .........they are tainted not worth of the title reaper.......kill them kill the tainted ones

NOOOO!!!- The voice of dark rang out through the darkness- run my brothers RUN!! the reaper god turns away from the lord of sshadows only to face the other reapers- you all are not fit to wield the power of death........you all must be exsterminated

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666844 How interesting...

Our curiosity will get them killed. So you are going to let it happened?

*Chuckles* They are not mine to pass judgment on

But it is not the end of ends... Does the fate of death determine the fate of all life or does life determine the fate of all death.

We do wish to fight but for what reason. *Smirks at the sight.*

No reason greater then the reason unsaid. The truth is it is an insanity.

*Lord of Insanity rises from his throne and waves his hand suddenly the shadows below all the reapers swallow there hosts hole. Leading they emerge in the castle dinning hall a banquet set out upon huge table lay in waiting.* I would not dare turn to against your own beast... Insanity is my domain... *He says with a smirk that practically stretch the length of his head.* The lord of shadows tosses the other the purifying sword.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

the reaper turns to face you - thank you Darks voice whispers in your head- the death gods shadow slowly rises from behind him- you dare save the weak from my gaze i will destory you for your insulence - mangled arm grab the reaper from behind as the face of a young blond female emerges from the shadows she lifts him into the air revaling the rest of her body she wore a long black strapless dress and from her back came 13 mangled shadowy arms

Reaper- YOU!!

Page- no one controls my beloveds body but me -a shadowy arm plunges into the reapers chest and slowly pulls the limp form of Dark the reaper from its depths

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666887 *The lord of Shadows did nothing to stop the new form that merged into his realm. He release the sword the light fades from the realm before it even strikes the ground.* Is this beast the one that the displeases the reapers... How pour it's miserable existence is.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666894 Page- hello darling ......who's your friend
Dark- i didnt expect you to be here my mistress oh and thats shadows

Page- lings the creture at you feet so are you gonna kill it or should i do it -she pulls a sword from her chest its blade glowed with heavenly light

Dark- slowly climbs to his feet his body was now nothing but shadow it seems he has taken my power over death as much as i like being a being of shadows i would much like to regan my power over death as well he raises his shadowy arm my beloved nemisis would you care to help me force this thing back it to that watch

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666901 *Chuckles slightly.* Very well- *Raises his hand to the sky. Suddenly the whole realm begins quake as a loud scream echoes throughout Insanity.* REALITY BREAKER!!! *Everything within the realm of insanity freezes in a shadowed state. The lord of shadows blinks as he breaks the laws of his realm. Willing his shadow to move. He raises his hand as a black flint lock pistol forms out of thin air.* Break... *The pistol fires and the creatures shadows shatters like glass. Realm lock breaks as Insanity returns to it's normal state.* The beast still stood as though nothing happened. Shadows essence begins to die down. He returns to his throne and sets, his eyes grow heavy* I removed his essence from my realm... He has no more power he is nothing more then a earthly shell. He can't harm you so do as you see fit...

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

Page-I WANNA KILL IT!!!

Dark -slowly walks forward and grabs the being by its neck- you broke our agreement you were only supossed to come when i called on you the creture is slowly draged back into the watch
Page- walks over and leans on your throne- so.........what are you exactly

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3666914 *Shadows gaze wonders to Page.* Here in a few minutes you will find out... *He groans as shadows scream and flee from the dying entity. millions upon millions of shadows scatter leaving behind a blind ancient creature. Its form was so puny and frail it could not even manage to move itself. It had no eyes they long sense rotted away. Its lips was gone and several rolls of jagged teeth remained exposed. The image the remain had not power and no strength.* From nothing we all come and to nothing we shall return. So is the laws of the All Creation. *His breaths began to fade now only one shadow clung to him and it was his own.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3666936 -a mangled shadowy arm reaches out a grasps your neck before lifting you from your throne -but death has not called apawn you yet -her soft pale hands touches the ancient beings chest- you have so much more to do this is not the end it is only the beginning- you feel darkness slowly seep into your body as 5 of the pages long shadowy arms fade adding them selves to your shadows - Dark is expecting so much from you im sure you wouldnt want to dissapoint him -her remaning 8 shadowy arms shift and turn in to large white wings- i have shared my power with lord of shadows -Chuckles- do not dissapoint me -the angle known as page places you back on your throne and turns to face the reaper

Page- im sorry to leave you so soon my beloved but father will be quite angry with me if he finds out im gone

Reaper- runs a skeletal hand through her short blond hair- you know you could always stay with me the realm of death can offer you much more entertainment then heaven

Page- haha but then who would stop father from declaring war on you

reaper- i guess you have a point hahaha until the next time we meet -takes her hand in his and plants a kiss apawn it
a bright heavenly light shines through out the realm as the angle acends back into heaven

well shadows my old friend what did you think of my beloved page - turns to face you-.............oh my your not looking so good

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667495 *A shadow rises up and swallows the Lord of shadows. Its dark presence clings to its body A set of white glowing eyes stars back at you as Entity was young and strong once more.* The realm of Insanity shall welcome her. *A very dark and sinister grin forms.* The arena... It calls out I fill there is a new presense permanently etched into the tome. *The Shadows cling to the new young entity as he did his powers grew rapidly the realm tremble quakes scream of terror echoed through out insanity as the eternal presense of shadows makes there selves know.* Brother my Brother from Nothing we came and from Nothing we return... From n othing we may return again... Don't let any rob your of the unspeakable power that lies with each cycle. Life gives way to death and death is forfiet to new and stornger life. *raises he hand as suddenly a all the infinite realms appear over head. Each no more then a single speck in the see of darkness.* Each small shimmer speck a realm so many so small compared to the All of Creation. But in each speck a realm of untold, unimaginable possibilities.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667549 it would seem were back in buisness -chuckls- so shadows care to teach me a few more of your neat tricks

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667617 *He looks to you then for a moment than down at his bare hands.* They are not tricks reaper... They are creations the never ending possibility and unlimited potential. *He places one hand over the other a bright light shines between then he then move then reveals something new. He cuped in his hand a small innocent bird. It rests warmed by the soul fire yet the fires did not burn.* Even in the mist of nothing new possibilities will form again. For one to earn the right to take a life you must be willingt to give a life. *The small thing awakens and begins to chirp. The lord of shadows gently brushes his thumb against its small form.* To control the ultimate darkness you must first understand and harness the purest of light. To find pleasures in life you must fallow the path to death. To take a life you must be willing to give life. It is the greatest plan in the All of Creation.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667649 as a reaper i might find that to be more difficult to do example - the reaper slips a thick leather glove over his right hand as he steps toward the bird in your hands - im not supossed to give life to anything my job is to only take life - he gently pets the bird with his gloved hand- i would like nothing more then to be able to create life but fate has blessed me with a diffrent ability . he reaches fourth his left hand it was nothing but bone and un gloved as soon as he maid contact with the small creture its body shuddered and after a seconed turned to dust- if i was able to give life and take it as well then i would no longer be a god of death nor a god of life i would become something else a being like me has never wielded both the power of life and death im interested in seeing what i can become so i ask you my friend how could you teach a being of death to give life

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667686 *He steps up to him he places a hand under deaths gloved hand.* Becuase even death is part of all of creation. *He reachs out with his other hand and grasp deaths ongloved hand.* In every mind there is a well. it holds unlimited and infinte possibilities. You need to find it in yourself. Your limited to death becuase you can't see yourself as nothing but the embodiment of death. Unlock you mind use the infinite abilities that remains with us all. You can be anything if a shadow can wield purity and light. Then even death can give life. *Places ungloved hand over the other.* You just have see it yet you have freed you mind. Discard what you are and imagine all the things you can become if you just will it to be so.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667726 -he removes his hood his dark yellow eyes give you an unsure look- who will take care of mt order once im gone because when i cast aside myself i cast aside my right as there elder

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667752 You need not surrender yourself to it you only need to open your mind to it. Death is who you are but it does not have to be all you age. *Steps back from you.* I am shadows but can easily be a powerful light in a darkest place. *Suddenly his shadowy form hardens his whole body practically became that of stone. The shadows of insanitry began to chant in a language that has not been heard in any realm. It was the sound of joy and sorrow. It was the voices of both love and hatred. It was both song of the purest light and the roar of greatest darkness. The realm sang a twist lalluby the words the form of insanity of its own.*

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667832 the reaper looks at you and apawn his face he bore a warm smile before he flings his hood back over his face he takes a few steps back before droping to the ground and sitting legs crossed his hands resting on his knees a wind blows in from no where as he begins to concintrate his shadows danced around they danced to the sound of deaths calling the wind picked up as the voices grew louder memories would emerge from the reapers body but where then devoured by his shadow barriers with in his mind were shattered and cast aside rules of death were broken only to replaced by new one his body began to brake and crumbale as the chanting grew even more louder the winds were now like a raging hurican the reaper slowly lifted his hands in to the air his left arm began to turn to dut and was blown away by the winds but he did stop he kept going the voices singing louder and louder faces of the damnd were seen trying to excape his body but his shadows consumed them as well he held his right hand high above his head and held it there for a few seconds before slaming it to the ground the winds stoped and so did the voices as the shadows cleard a being of pure light stood before the death god its light unyielding to his shadows and his shadows didnt yield to its light he sat there staring down the embodiment of life its self

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667877 *Voices echoe to him through out the realm. The lord of shadows whispers through out all of creation.* we are all more then what we are. We are thet we thus choose to be for the all of creation was nothing and became everything so can we all...

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667903 the reaper climbs to his feet his left arm was gone leaving nothing but an empty sleave

why have you called me to this place

i..i wish to strike a bargen

life dose not make deals with death the enitity turns to leave but a black chain raps around it befor it could go anywhere the reaper stood there holding the other end

i seek the means to bring life

you wish to turn your back on death

no i wish to control both life and death

it cant be done no being has ever controled both

i only wish to to use its power not control it the entity of light levatates the reaper from the ground as long spears of light pludge into his body

you dare try to harm me im death you are life you could never hope to kill me - the reaper places his hand on the entitys shoulder- we are 2 of a kind your the yin to my yang cant you see and if i were to leave you would crumbal in grief face it you would be lost with out me

the entity continues to stare down the death god

you wish to use my power fine i will allow it the entinty places a glowing hand on the reapers missing arm the reaper screames as anew limb takes shap a skeletal arm that glowed with the light of life the entity droped the reaper to the ground and slowly turns to face you its light fades revaling a small female child about waste high her hair was pure white her skin glowed with a warm gold color that matched her dress her deep blue eyes stare straight in to your being

you are shadows you are the thought that began all thoughts am i correct

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3667956 I am that witch came from nothingness and that which will return to nothingness. *His voice echoes from all around. His stoned form simply stands motionless.* I was the thought gave birth to possibility. Then the possiblilty gave birth to Eternity... It has been written in the laws of my tome sense the beginning of beginning and will remain tell the end of all ends.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3667979she looks up at you her expretion blank i have a task for you lord shadows since you have helped the death god become more dangerous then he already was then you will be the one to watch over him if he steps out of line you will punish him like the mongrawl pup he is

Reaper- fuck you

she looks at the reaper with a disaproving look before looking back up at you so lord shadows do i have your word that you will keep him well behaved

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3668012 *A vortex spiral between th realms of all existance as two entities fall form in the realm. Both had powerful wings and a incredible aura which shifted the realms. One a female her body glowed wqith a soft and gentle light. The other a male his face twisted into a hellish grin. His form a life consuming fire that turned everything to nothingness once more. Both spoke at the same time there combind voices matching the lord of shadows.* All is as all must be...

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3668057 the entity of life just stared at the 2 beings with her same blan exspresstion then a voice culd be herd off in the distance as a figure draws near

Marcus- lord shadows i herd you wanted to see me......................what in the name of all things deathly are those things

Hi guys. Friendly reminder that, per knighty's announcement a few months back, roleplaying is no longer allowed on Fimfiction.net. You're free to use this site to organize RPs, but the roleplaying itself will have to take place somewhere else. Sorry.

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

3668146 ............but........you know what screw it im gone

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3668080 *They both turen to him.* We are creation. *they both say in unison.* The female does a curtsy and begins to speak for herself. With the a sweet as sugar voice and the form of a goddess.* I am creation of all that is evil and dark. I am sinister and curruptions purest form. My shadows are Suffering, Fear, Sorrow, Hatred, Greed, Pride, and Destruction... *The males cuts her off with a sinister chuckle.* I am creation of all that is good and pure. My shadows are Joy, Happiness, Love, Passion, Dreams, Wishes, Harmony, and Justice. *They both speak in unison once more.* We are the Lord of Insanity... The Darker Shadows...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40