Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,242 members · 5,487 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I’m in between stories right now, so I’m looking for new ideas I can write about.

Specifically involving the main six, the stories I write about are usually not mature stories, so no mature ideas please.

If I use your idea, I will credit you in the description.

The genres I write about: ponies with disabilities, romance, slice of life, sad, alternate universe.

I’ve got an idea about either the mane 6 get cursed into opposite evil versions of themselves that another character needs to reverse, or one about the mane 6 if the Rainboom didn’t happen. If this sounds interesting let me know and I’ll give more detail

The second one sounds interesting.

Okay, would you like me to go more into that

Yes, please.

Alrighty.

Applejack: after spending time in manehattan, applejack began to miss life on the farm, and one night snuck out in an attempt to return to sweet apple acres. When suddenly the rainboom happened, instead of pointing to sweet apple acres however, it pointed back to manehattan, which applejack soon returned to. Applejack would spend about the next year in manehattan, learning to be a manehattanitie, talking fancy, dressing pretty with her mane in a updo/beehive/bouffant look. And learning about financing/economics. Eventually she would return back to sweet apple acres after a year, and would improve the farm with her financial no how’s, and would maybe occasionally do some apple bucking to remind herself of days gone by.

Rarity: similar to the original, with rarity being brought to a rock with gems in it, but instead she (along with her sister) work at a rock farm (let’s say it’s the pie rock farm) instead of using the gems to make dresses, this was the beginning of a secret collection she kept. Also rarity would have a little more girth/buff due to using her own hooves instead of magic, which she prefers more.

Pinkie pie: I can’t think to much for pinkie, I was thinking she’d maybe leave the farm earlier in the attempt to find joy and would end up becoming a much more “stable” individual

Fluttershy: when she fell she leaded in the everfree forest, and either she was about to be attacked by timberwolves or she found bunny who was about to be attacked by timberwolves, either way during this period she finds bravery/courage (caused by the suddenness of the rainboom) which allows her to fight off the timberwolves, basically causing Fluttershy to be more brave.

Rainbow: basically after winning the race causing Fluttershy to fall (and almost getting mauled) has a deep impact which caused her to be more careful, kinda like Fluttershy but not to the extent.

Twilight: also couldn’t really think of much for her, it would probably have to be really similar to the main canon for the story to work, maybe with a few small changes, maybe twilights personality could be a bit more mad scientist like but that’s about all I got.

Anyway let me know what you think, and if you have your own ideas for this universes version of the mane 6. Also feel free to add/change some details if you want

Glad you liked it, let me know if you want to change something or add stuff plz

I’m not sure I’m gonna write it, but I don’t know maybe I will maybe I won’t.

Okay, take as much time as you need to decide. I could also talk more about the first idea if you’d like

No, thank you that’s all right

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12