Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,246 members · 5,510 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I want to share a little idea that I have been writing, I want to know weather I should make a prolong explaining how the two worlds met and set up the family secret.

Synopsis; The world changed when Earth and Equu met and it's denizens decided to live together in each others world.
The worlds changed again when it was found that, Mares could have Babies and Woman could have foals.
Such families are called Blended Families, Melody and Cord are from such a 'Blended' Family.
The sibling are about to find out a family Secret, a secret that cause the rest of their family to get kidnapped.
With their friends help Melody and Cord must save their kidnapped family.

Melody is the Pony
Cord is the Human

I'm just probing for ideas.

Other than the fact that I find the concept icky, even though it relys entirely on cartoon logic, I can't think of any secret more horrifying than the idea that centaurs don't exist in a world which has established Minotaur and Tirek.

Melody and Cord

Melody as in Octavia Melody, and Cord as in My OC Cord? Hope not.

Regardless, yeah, cartoon horses and all that jazz, but... Could you apply at least some real life logic here? Two planets meeting together? That'd end in both turning into a single ball of molten magma and evaporating all life.

Overall sounds like a poor excuse for "I Me Rob My OC Cord married Octavia Melody and they had babies. I always wanted pony babies. I love horses! Neigh!"

I may be wrong, though. It's hard to judge based on so little information.

4939365Thanks for your impute. I understand your point. Like i said I'm just messing around with the writing and idea.
Just so you know Melody and Cord are bother and sister. There parents and infant sibling are kidnapped.

4939035 I see thank you for your input.

I wasn't intending to dismiss the idea, just letting you know I find it icky and really odd given they have established chimera hybridization in the show/ tv series. Basically meaning that what you're suggesting actually__does happen__. However, within the series anyway, it appears one twin usually cannibalizes parts from the other. So, Icky to infinity all the way around.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5