Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,244 members · 5,500 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Just thought id put this here in case anyone was interested. It could be a great way to improve your writing and have fun :pinkiehappy:
Prompt: Rainbow Rocks/Sunset Shimmer (either or both)
Theme: music, expectations, long distance friendships, Manipulation, Deception (any)
Challenge (+1 point): Ship TaviScratch, Make Maud have her own band, use vinyl scratch as the main pov (any)
Genre: Any
Rating: Everyone or Teen.
Length: 1,000-15,000 words
Deadline: 1st of November
Prizes: Featured on this group
Review and pencil sketch of selected fic and reading (thanks to Terein)
for second place a review will be supplied as well
All entries will receive a "mini review" in their comments
See the group and thread for more deatails and to turn stories in
edit: super important mistake correction: it says "this group" but that actually means the weekly contest group
other super important mistake: the challenges are optional
other thing: we do accept google doc submissions

Jay Sky OC
Group Admin

This sounds pretty cool.

you should participate :pinkiehappy:

Jay Sky OC
Group Admin

3721973 I could try... but it may take me a while :twilightblush:

3723508 all you need to do is get it in by the first of November, and even if you dont have it perfectly smoothed out, you can still submit it as a google doc.

Jay Sky OC
Group Admin

3723517 well, I don't know how to use a google doc. Maybe I'll wait and prepare for the next challenge.

3723523 Usually our contest are only a week long (I'm thinking of having a two week contest every month) so this is probably one of the better chances you'll get. If you want help using google docs you can pm me.

Jay Sky OC
Group Admin

3723551 I don't normally need too long to write. In fact, my Family of Misfits story started out as a random 5 minute story. But then it grew :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8