OC Port 65 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

(Please forgive any mistakes I'm writing on my phone)

Link to story page

After a holiday just passed and away from my computer to write i decided to finnaly do something I've been planning to do. I wanted to wait until later on in Night Blooded orphans to post this but I'm away from my computer unable to further my story so i thought it better to a least plan ahead for these characters and their appearances.

I can promise a very small role in the main story but with a side chapter about your character (if choosen) their mecha and the night stable they were born from along with fleshing out different parts of the New Lunar Principality.

I said there 14 other stables with their own mecha 6 of which have already been planned for leaving 8 available spots.

Some quick rules.
1. Has to be somepony who was born in the stable or shoftly before the day the bombs hit no more then a year though
2. Feel free to go for any tribe pegasus earth unicorn or thestral (bat pomy) or anything in between.
3. You can come up with your own mech but must fit the aesthetic of an I.B.O gundam frame

But don't be afraid to take influence from other gundam timelines or other robot franchises as long as you don't go super robot.
4. If your having trouble about coming up with a mech pm me and i could probably come up with one around your oc's personality and bio.
5. No beam weapons and only one crazy weapon. As in you can't have a monkey rench of annihilation (pictured above) and a gatling turret that can transform into a buster sword pick one or the other.

Now feel free to post bio's and pm me anytime.

Oc cast.
1. Nightbeam created by typevader

Model: C.O.N.-9C Atrames (based on gundam frame vual)

Type: Command artillery type mobile armor

Equpment: Blade shields x4 (two on the shoulders 2 on the hips)

100mm heatround gatling guns x2 (on the shoulder shields)

85mm heatround gatling guns x2 (on the hip shields)

Spartan shield x1

35mm anti-personel vulcan guns x4 (attached to the spartan shield)

High powered 120mm armor piercing semiautomatic rifle w/ broad sword bayonet x1

Optional equipment: micro missile pods x2 (attached to the back)

Large radio antenna x1 (attached to the back)

Manufacturer: Night stable 111.9 in manehattan

Operator: New Lunar Principality

Notes: Equipped with experimental prototype long range optics capale of analysing enemies gathering data to predict tactics and actions of said enemy

2.Rusty buckets created by Seal the Real Deal

Model: C.O.N-3C Erebus (later renamed Ahriman by Rusty)

Type: high mobility stealth infiltration mobile armor

Equipment: heavy Urban camo armor

Double barrel 76mm battle carbine x1

"Licorne" 152mm bolt action rifle x1

Hip mounted 7.62 machine gun w/ 40mm grenade launchers x2

Chest mounted smoke grenade dispensers x2

Large hoover boosters x4 (attached to the lower legs and shoulders)

Vernier thrusters x12 (placed through out the body)

Sub arm x1 (on the back skirt)

Small unfold-able knife x2 (in each forearm armor)

Optional equipment: Era block reactive armor

shoulder mounted active protection systems [air burst, dazzler, and shot types] x2

Is this still going?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2