OC Port 65 members · 86 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I had this idea for hero team made up entirely of ocs (yes my oc is on the team but not the leader unless we all agree to it) im open to any plot suggestions from a team up with the power ponies to fighting the power ponies avengers vs x-man style any suggestions are welcomed. your oc can be any race even alicorn (just explain why they are one) you can give any powers (but nothing op give them a weakness) you want just list there abilities and equipment (if tech based) and a backstory and their personality I will pick the first 5 ones and I will accept sidekicks and non super support oc alongside them

Holocron
Group Admin

Will this be our OCs as if they were hero in the Power Pony universe?

Heres my oc Crescent-Blade (power poniesverse version)

Name:Red hood

Ailas:Crescent-Blade Nocturnis
Race : vesper ( bat pony hybrid specifically unicorn)
eye color : left ruby red right gold
Magical glow : red
Personality : sarcastic, cunning, flirtatious, battle hungry, mixed morals, feels strong need to protect others who seem innocent, when angered enough becomes a cold merciless berserker

Coat, main and tail:

special talent:affinity for combat

Costume:(Not my pic) Except with a red crescent moon instead of a bat and a cape jacket like starlords. And his tail is still exposed

Abilities: slightly enhanced strength and agility thanks to super soilder syrum. Master of sword and knife combat and styles. Is profecent in multiple martial arts. Has enhanced hearing and natural night vision. (Not used much) fangs are sharp and strong enough to tear threw flesh. Can create sword constructs of any kind through magic. When in moments of berserker mode strength gradually increases to super pony levels.(due to a highly altered version of the venom drug in his system)

Equipment: helmet is bullet and emp prove with installed heat sensory vision can scan enemies and structures and point out weak points and structural integrities. Has smoke grenades, throwing knifes and extra ammo in his jacket, his fore legs hoof guards have retractable battle claws and a hidden high powered tazer hidden by the sleves of his jacket. Has a pair of hand guns strapped to his thighs. Wears customized military grade light weight armor

Weaknesses: can burn out magic fast when performing spells like teleporting. Is subceptial to levels of sound not normally heard by normal ponies. Eyes are sensitive to sunlight when not wearing protection for it like his helmet (turns off the protection when using night vision).strength is not at super pony level just above average earth pony.

Backstory: was orphaned at the age of 7 when parents where to sent to live in prison only to meet their fate at the hooves of yhe other inmates for betraying the guard and betraying the guard and all it stands for when caught using and selling the illegal drug venom Where he was sent to live at an orphanage, he was bullied often for being an orphan/the foal of traitors/a 'wingless bat" by his classmates until one day in a burst of berserking rage he nearly beat another colt to death gaining his cutie mark in the process he soon ran away to avoid being sent to juvenile hall he spent a year living on the streets living mostly off thievery and street fighting other colts for money often going into a berserker like state when fighting them until nearly being beaten to death by a street gang was saved by the super heroin moon knight (princess lunas power pony counter part ) who took him under her wing giving him a home and privately educating him seeing potential in him she trained him in martial arts in firing arms and weapons swords being his favorite to become moon nights sidekick "new moon" helping him to control his berseker like rage in the process where has in his six years of the mantle moon knight installed in him a sense of heroism and the responsibility to defend the weak until he hung up his cape after moon knight went crazy and became the super villain mistress nightmare confused about the lessons she taught him and the view of his mother figure but still wanting to defend others he joined the equestrian military where he served for 4 years until discharged after allgededly losing his mind after testing out an super soilder syrum that gave him enhanced strength and agility allowing him to overpower eartg ponies and out manuvering pegasai and the ability to create sword constructs by super charging his adrenaline and magical glands. Where they kept him in confinement to study the long lasting affects of the syrum only he wasn't crazy just that when the syrum was entered in to him he went into his berserker state now calm and collected he escaped his confinement to overhear the scientists talking about their plans that the syrum was in fact just a heavily altered form of the venom toxin used by super villains to give them inpony strength while causing them mental defects and that this version gave less of strength boost but only needed to be taken once and caused little to none mental defects and one other thing that in early stages of the project that his parents had found out about the use of venom and to prevent the knowledge of it from leaking the scientists framed their parents for using venom and selling it enraged at what he hears crescent runs into the room and kills the scientists that had ruined their lifes and escaped the military base but not before stealing another one their projects a new high tech helmet and light weight body armor and became a mercenary mostly taking jobs for small towns and citys dealing with gang violence and sometimes taking high paying jobs of thieving and asassination from political figures and c.e.o and other ponies of the like he aquired the name red hood from his helmets red color and it stuck with and never bothered to change it he upgraded and customized his suite over time with extra tech he stole during his jobs even through there are a few who can call him their savior he is mostly seen as a super villain by the public he doesn't count himself as either. He has had run ins with other super heros like the power ponies mostly ending in draws (once put a gun into the mouth of radiance only to spare her out of pity) he mostly roams the country looking for jobs to feed his need to fight and protect others.

3759335 yes and an oc created specifically made for this universe

Holocron
Group Admin

Name: Two Hooves(that's all he calls himself and refers to)
Power: Psychokinesis
Appearance: Bipedal blue coat Unicorn. Long, dark brown mane, and tail, that covers all but one of his swirling eyes. Around his body is a standard straight jacket that binds his two front hooves, forcing him to stand on his hind legs.
Back Story: Once a two-bit criminal, Two Hooves got away with his petty crimes, mostly due to the fact that his name was ridiculous, and nopony would fear or pay attention to anypony named Two Hooves, or make puns based of his two hooves. Eventually, Two Hooves spiraled into a suicidal depression and attempted his life with overdosing on pills. The mixing chemicals, instead, caused Two Hooves to go into a state of psychosis and was institutionalized. During his time in the asylum, Two Hooves assumed he could use his forehooves and with the aid of his Unicorn magic(which are now enhanced from the pills) he broke out of his cell and escaped. Seeing as he has no real purpose, nor any reason for being, Two Hooves ended up being both a criminal again and a hero. Due to his insanity, he often doesn't know what he's doing or whether it has any consequence. Two Hooves simply does whatever pops in his head, because he'll forget what's he's doing and why he's doing it eleven seconds later.

3760801 hhmm seems a challenge to write him but ill give it my all I geuss the fic could stsrt with red hood getting a job to kill two hooves and he just pitys him or trys to kill him harder thinking hes weak for trying to take sucide as an option

Holocron
Group Admin

Just beware his "TWO HOOVES!!!"...actually it's more like 200 hooves. Basically there is no limit to his ethereal hooves he can generate. But they do only have a 20 foot radius. But they are generally indestructible; so simply firing on him from out of range won't work as well, due to the face that the hooves protect him. Best plan is to get past the hooves (which is possible) and then get the gun to his head and pull, (can't hesitate when so close). So destroy his straight jacket. If Two Hooves sees his forehooves are still intact and there, he will go through a psychiatric meltdown and probably die of overly stressing.

3761281 and by over stressing do you mean like heart attack or shock.So far I can see them having a fight and after red hood cuts the straight jacket the scene goes like this

T.H:*starts hyperventilating* my...my...hooves this cant what going on-

R.H:*hits him with the handle of a construct sword knocking him out* your so fucking weak ponies make fun of your name and you want to go and commit suicide you broke so easily *points gun to head* I should just kill you save a lot of ponies a lot of trouble *pulls gun back* luckily for you my employer wants your dumbass alive *door breaking from the side*

Power ponies:stop right there red hood!

R.H:sigh just wanted I needed the power pimbos and drake boy

To help organize submissions please post them here

3761281 het I have been thinking about putting ruby in here as red hoods sidekick red x should I do it

Holocron
Group Admin

Sounds like fun

3763900 hey fude if you want to see who else joined snd the other oc team members go here

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13