Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I asked this in the Aria group and I shall here. Who else thinks Aria has a secret soft side. If you think so, what do you think it's like. I personally think she has a secret love of art and poetry:rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by rantu1324 deleted Nov 13th, 2014

She kind of reminds me of Gir from invader Zim so I bet she loves little rubber piggies

3793422 Because of shipper reasons, I think Aria's a sap for Sonata. :rainbowkiss:

Aria may be giving a bad girl look but that just gives that thought and I agree with it she loves them

Maybe or maybe for cute little animals!!!

Comment posted by The Narwhal Assassin deleted Nov 13th, 2014

3793422 That could be the case actually, she plays at being tough but that's the surface and nothing more.

Perhaps. I like to think that there's a softer side under the Annie Leonhart personality.

3793681 I agree. We know very little about the dazzlings actual personalities. We need more canon character development

3793736 :eeyup: I'm all for that, although I will say that Adigo seemed like a real bitch, she might have been the most honest of them. I kinda feel like Aria and Sonata were along for the ride ya know.

3793776 I think of Adagio as trying to organize the other two. Sure she seems a bit harsh sometimes, but that just enhances her character. She wouldn't be as interesting otherwise. :twilightsmile:

3793958 I see your point, those two got "off track" rather easily.

Part of my headcanon is that, though Aria is genuinely tough and aggressive, she does deep down care for Sonata and desperately wants friends and/or to be loved- or at the very least not have ponies be intimidated by her siren appearance. Then Adagio showed up in her life... :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14