The Dusk Guard Saga 122 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Who is The Violet Heart? Is it the name of a group of sapiens that run the organization, or is it the name of a single genius?
How have they managed to gain information that should be impossible to know, like learning that not only Anubis has escaped, but also where he is and what he's after?
Why do they want Blade to do a job for them in the future?

This forum is for Dusk Guard fans to post and discuss their theories about who The Violet Heart is and what it's motives are.
Is it changlings? Could it be a certain, pink pony princess?

Post your theories here and let the discussion & speculation begin!

There is one thing I do not get. Why did they expose number of cells to Blade?
Paying in one place and getting name of contact in another - I understand this, but from reading the chapter I got impression that she went through number of contacts _after_ the payment, which looks plain wrong and risky for such kind of organisation.

I would guess that it's no problem, especially since the Violet Heart's been shown to be at least part of if not a large intelligence group. Plus, I'm pretty sure it never definitively says all the contacts are part of the Violet Heart.

My current guess as to what the Violet Heart is is a large intelligence group with spies everywhere, probably mostly helpful. At the very least they care about Equestria and the world in general. I claim they support Equestria because they sent two notes directly to the Guards there, alerting them to problems that turned out to be rightfully problematic. I say the world because of their willingness to give Blade the info, albeit with a price. Somehow I get the feeling Anubis (is that even a spoiler?) is after the world.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3