OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 115
Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5190917 Perhaps, it's possible. :rainbowwild: I still don't have any headcanons about your characters though. Moonblast is distracting me with her cuteness. :heart:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5190963 Yeah there wasn't any plan. She just is that adorable.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191010 Okay I have one! Moonblast is part of a secret group of cute assassins within the Lunar guard. And when Equestria's enemies need to be dealt with quickly and quietly they send these adorable assassins to fell them with shear cuteness alone leaving no trace of the assassination.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5190846 Maybe I should try something for Candy Strip

Born in the middle of nowhere, Candy Stripe was one of a few kids (going human version), that lived in their small community. During that time, candy had dreams of moving elsewhere and making a name for herself, but didn't have much money to do so. The small community all got together and when she turned 18, she left for Canterlot University to major in the medical field. During the years, she made a name for herself when she helped heal a wounded Royal Guard recruit from an injury he sustained from the front lines against the Changeling forces. Celestia soon made her head of Canterlot Hospital where she worked until the massive Lennex assault on Canterlot four years after becoming head over all Hospitals in the Canterlot region of Equestria.

When the Lennex invasion started, she tried to hide as many Royal Guard as she could before the hospital was overran by Lennex troops, killing all but a handful of people inside, Candy Stripe being one of the few left.

Still a work in progress, but I think it will come along nicely.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191034 That does sound like it's in line with her character Darth. I've been wondering off and on lately what it would take to give her own story too.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191046 I went with what you gave me and added some of my universe in it.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191050 It's what she would do given those circumstances Darth.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191058 so, when Imperial and Equestrian forces arrive to help liberate Canterlot, would she try to hide in fear that this new army would also kill her staff and her or take a chance and go speak with them?

I'm also still learning about her character.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191061 She would watch and wait actually. Candy Stripe is careful when confronted with such adverse circumstances. She would also start with a back up plan as well just in case this new army was also hostile. Once she could determine to the best of her abilities she may approach them by herself or allow them to discover her and her alone and talk with them.

She exercises the utmost care in her actions because being a doctor she feels it's her obligation and duty to be careful. That said she is also flexible too because she is a doctor and has to be able to deal with unexpected. So she is very good at keeping a level head under pressure like would expect from a medical professional.

And she is also really well developed as well.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191072 so her character has been developed over the years for others to use if they would like?

Luckily, the Imperials would be accompanied by the Lunar Guard.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191120 Well she was always meant to be a background character that could handle herself in a wide variety of adverse conditions. She is a medical doctor and that have to be able to do that. Ii had never crossed my mind that she might end up in the canon of any stories other than those I was involved with though. that was never the intent, but the result is quite different.

It just so happens that she is so well rounded that it works.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191131 :eeyup:

I actually have a good use for Crimson. In my upcoming Equestria Girls story, he has the role of a history teacher for the younger ones, Spike, CMC, and so on. He even gets involved in history a lot

He's just a friendly person/pony unless you get on his bad side.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191143 Doctor Candy Stripe has made an appearance in Equestria Girls: The Witching Hour as well. She was my O.C. Brianna's doctor on the night Brianna's parents were killed by a drunk driver. This scene is also where you see Candy Stripe's caring as the weakness it can be from time to time.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191169 Yeah in only this one brief scene I manage to show both who and how she is not only as an individual but as a doctor. That's quite an accomplishment that that small moment shows Candy Stripe so well. Simpler is better in so many cases and reading that whole first chapter will help the reader to grasp Candy Stripe's character very well.

I am kind of amazed I managed that as it's not easy to do.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191191 with any OC, it never is

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191195 Luck is always a factor whether we like or not.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191202 I would give the classic Obi Wan quote, but I have a new one on my profile this time. lol

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191216 Well in my experience luck is a very real and substantive thing and anyone denying that is begging to be made a fool of.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191241 tell that to Obi Wan. :rainbowlaugh:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191243 I would, but he has a none to slight case of death. I guess his lack of experience with luck kinda jacked him a bit didn't it? :rainbowlaugh:

5191023 How did you... *whispers* The plan has been compromised...! Send the assassins...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191257 They will never find me! I have cute countermeasures in place.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191256 I think he planned his death.

5191257 I heard you :trollestia:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191262 And yet still chance played a role in what happened whether he wanted it too or not. That's the way cookie crumbles Darth.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191265 funny thing, the avatar I had, the guy hated the role, but he made the character iconic either way.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191287 It happens sometimes Darth. There is no way to know how thing are going to turn out. I mean look at Vinyl Scratch, she was on screen for what? Like a minute at the most during her first appearance and she blew up all kinds of crazy big as a character. Much more recently when get the dragon Ember who did the same thing.

That's just the fickle nature of these things.

5191261 They cannot handle the level of cute I have sent for!!!

5191262 Plan B has also been compromised... Send for the secret forces!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5191667 Plan C won't work

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191661 Sure they can for I have an army of mirror pool Sweetie Belles. *mechanical laughter* And that is merely only the beginning!

5191692 It's plan K!
5191695 I shall clone Moonblast! Then send in Sweetie for backup!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191821 Oh Dusk you have no idea of the depths of cuteness I have at my disposal.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5191692 5191821 You know guys we something of a nutty idea going here. If we keep this crazy randomness up we may just have to put it in a story. :rainbowlaugh:

5191878 Nor do you have idea of mine!
5191919 Good idea!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5192062 It makes sense that this level of the three of us being stupid could be made into a comedy story of some kind. Logic bro!

5192087 Good point! We should get 10 people to be stupid like us so we can make an uber story!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5192087 5192156 Get Dragoon involved. :trollestia:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5192156 :rainbowlaugh:

5192400 Harsh Darth, just harsh.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5193072 I don't know about getting ten people involved Dusk. It would be hard enough with just us three, more could be a nightmare. That I would need my own fluff-sassin for the idea that came out of my silly headcanon. Maybe I'll ask Keam for a little help when she gets back. She knows how to generate fatal levels of cute.

5193277 Genius. THIS SHALL BE THE SINGLE MOST IDIOTIC IDEA EVER!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5193820 :facehoof: Oh great my shining moment of genius turns out to be in something stupid. :rainbowlaugh:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5194016 5194022 So, you two have any serious ideas for Crimson or any of my other OC's?

Or give it a shot with Hope and Light Shield (married couple of the OC's)

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5194040 yet I bet you can't even guess what Hope and Light are like. lol

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 115