Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Comment where you want your OC

Oh, Dusk and Dragoon, YOU'RE TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rainbowlaugh:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5159826 I'm just gonna ask so I know what I'm looking at. This is some kind of Star Wars crossover right? :applejackconfused:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5159838 that is correct.

This one from the KOTOR/SWTOR timeline that Disney has decreed non-canon.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5159842 Okay, but I don't think I know what those terms mean.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

KOTOR: Knights of the Old Republic
SWTOR: Star Wars The Old Republic

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5159908 Oh okay. I'm not a walking Star Wars encyclopedia so I had no idea. Also I haven't played any of the game since I attempted Battlefront 2 on the P.S. 2.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5159964 Tantive 4 mission. hated it at the beginning. :ajbemused:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5159973 I know the new Battlefront game has gotten a lot of ire because it was so disappointing. Apparently E.A. really screwed that one up. Also I never made it passed the tutorial in Battlefront 2. The game kept not working for some reason.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5160003 It was kind of annoying really.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5160012 Well, I can show you some clips from The Old Republic if you want to provide an OC.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5160023 I have tried at various points to some up with a Star Wars O.C.s, and every attempt has met with varying degrees of failure. I just don't have anyone that'll work unfortunately.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5160309 it can just be an MLP OC and we can make it a Star Wars one

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5160681 I don't have anypony developed enough for that Darth. Save my background pony Doctor Candy Stripe. It's just not a good idea to try right now. I've still got too many development hell issues going on.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5161449 I have the same with Crimson, yet he's being used in a later story as the Jedi Knight.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5162326 I didn't know that. Still it just won't work and I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan besides. There are just too many issues that are mainly centered around personality. Without functional personalities characters don't work. All I have that are fully working are my human O.C.s and some background ponies.

Maybe someone will come along with something that'll work but for the moment I've got nothing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16