OC Life Stories 299 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

This one features multiple questions

did you ever RP with your OC?
If yes, did you do it in the group tavern?
If no, why not and where did you RP?
If no, why not?

Crimson:
Yes I have RP'd with him. At first, it wasn't the tavern, but via PM's and later G Docs

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710101 Nope, nope, and no reason really. It just hasn't come up in real sense.

I RP'd with Lyric as a Heroes of Equestria character. It's basically Dungeons & Dragons, but with the creatures of Equus. It was fun, and it gave me some new insights as to her character.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710149 That sounds interesting actually. It probably won't work for as my chosen representative is human. I have decided to go with a non-pony O.C. for that purpose in this fandom.

Ah, interesting! For some reason, I just felt myself drawn to the humble earth pony when creating Lyric.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710168 It works differently for all of us. If it didn't we wouldn't have a hippogrif like Silver Quill or a wolf like Doctor Wolf. for me though the reason is intensely personal, when I first watched My Little Pony humans were a real and prevalent part of it. And our race was depicted at it's best, mostly. Megan is the biggest reason i am here and I want to continue to follow her example to the best of my ability.

That's a wonderful reason to be sure, and I commend you for it. :twilightsmile: It's wonderful that there are people like you out there to keep the spirit alive.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710210 I do all that I am able to Bard, I just feel some personal disgrace that I lost my way for a while. :pinkiesick:

Hey, we all make mistakes sometimes. :twilightsmile: But it seems like you're back on track now, and that is what counts.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710256 "We are each our own worst enemy." Do you know that phrase? Because I have lived it my whole life even now I struggling with self doubt Bard. That is why I say "I do what I can." It's an explicit admission of my limits, I can't grow without recognizing them after all.

Believe me, I know that phrase. And that's the thing. You are willing to face them and to still grow. That, to me, is admirable.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710282 Thanks Bard, I can't make the journey alone, no human can.

You're welcome, and I agree. So, if you ever want a listening ear or a friend by your side, feel free to reach out. :twilightsmile:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4710294 Thanks Bard.

I RP the hell out of Doppel. But I mostly do it in PMs with one of my friends

I used to RP with Storm a while ago, but not recently. She's changed so much from the RP version, I wouldn't be able to RP her any more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17