OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Bet you all thought I'd forget. :rainbowlaugh:

Did your OC change (physically, mentally, etc.) because somebody/people didn't like him/her?

All except for Spoiled Rich- No way. I don't care what they think of many of the heroes or villains (Spoiled was changed to look less villainy). I have a Unicorn villain that's blue and yellow and an Earth Pony hero that's brown and black. Don't care what they say.

Windy The Warrior
Group Contributor

4579518 I'm with DR_LaZer here. Mostly, my characters were redesigned because I hated the original pieces of said characters.

I haven't ever had anyone dislike my main OC, Lyric. At least, no one has ever told me that they don't like her. She has gone through character growth and development as time has gone on, however, and I've found out more about her as a character, so any changes to her as a character have been through the natural process of writing.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4579518 Nope, when and if I do a redesign it's solely because I alone am not satisfied with the character design.

Dusk- YES. Heh, I was relatively new to the fandom so I made some crucial mistakes when first making him. Time went by and I found a way to somewhat improve him.

Moonblast- Nope. No one ever told me she was bad... So... Besides, SHE'S FRIKIN' ADORABLE! I guess her personality slightly changed but not by much...

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4579518 To paraphrase the Black Knight from Monty Python:

"I change, for no man (or pony)."

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4583064 What about yourself?

4579582 I don't think it counts... -_-

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4584538 no, it doesn't. :ajbemused:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4583611 Well, since I am neither man nor pony, I don't count.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4584810 :facehoof: That's not an answer Dragoon.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4584815 :trollestia:

I know what you meant. I'm just being a butt.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4585087 small detail, I am the one in charge of this game, so my rule overrules yours.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4584823 Are sure I wasn't doing exactly the same thing?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4585625 Mental fencing matches are one of my favorite things in all of the world my friend. I enjoy them immensely. :twilightsmile:

I RULE ALL. While my belief on this matter leans towards Darth, my weakness for cite has been tapped... I am gonna go now... Bye...!

Nope. None of my characters would change for anyone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26