The Idea Harvesting Factory 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Robipony
Group Admin

This was another idea I recently had while playing skyrim. What if there was another race within the mlp universe besides ponies that was a reptile?

So I thought about the lizards and how they would work in such a universe. Well like ponies they would probably walk on all fours and depending on how much research was done their might be different sub species just like how the ponies have unicorns and pegasi.

One contrast between them and the pony race would be the diet. Ponies in the show have been shown generally eating plants or pastries. However since the lizards are reptiles they would most likely be carnivorous and have to eat meat or insects. However does that mean that neither race could live together in the same area? Not necessarily. Perhaps the lizards like to eat parasprites (a life form which we have all grown to hate) or something else that is considered ethical (kind of hard when Fluttershy keeps looking at me :fluttercry:).

Does anyone else have anything they would like to contribute to this discussion?

3560367 Fluttershy is cool with it.

Robipony
Group Admin

Totally forgot about that scene. Thanks for reminding me.

So technically as long as the meat isn't pony meat both species could work together in unison.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3