Block Breakers 243 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I'm currently writing a Displaced story, turning my cosplaying protagonists into Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. I just finished writing how they get to Equestria, and I'm now stuck trying to figure out how they get "stoned" so to speak. I want to have Kirito protecting Asuna, as well as involve Nightmare Moon, but I'm still not sure how. Any suggestions?

4503126 My advice:
Don't do another displaced story. Do something new.

Too late for that, I've already got the first ch. written. It's currently being pre-read, after which it will be posted.

4503159 Well at this point all I can say is, good luck.
(At least it isn't FO:E)

And yes, thank goodness it isn't FO:E

4503126 Have them get hit by a cockatrice, get splashed with a 'stoneform' potion overloaded with magic, get sucked into the colapsing dark vortex of a dying demon, fall to one HP/be poisoned and have Celestia place them in stone-like suspended animation until they can be healed. Anything.

Just please don't use the elements. Or have them be 'As Gods From On High' (aka OP) nearly from the get go. Far too much overdone.

~A character is defined less by what they can do and more by what they can't do.

Hmm, those are all really good ideas. Thanks! I'll try not to make them OP, especially since one of my protagonists is not a fan of the SAO anime, so that should make things a bit more interesting.

I got a problem

I'm currently writing a Displaced story

There's your problem.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8