Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Hello everypony I know I've been a bit distant lately as a Admin, but as a few may know I've recently undergone a family tragedy and lost someone very dear to myself.

Though the weeks have passed, I still feel a void in my heart- yet each passing day it starts to feel a little better and a little more easy.

Anyway I was thinking MLP is a favorite of mine, due to how much they play into sisterhood, be it adopted Sisters to your sister you where born with.:raritywink:

Each family of ponies has a sweet sister dynamic most of the time, I love seeing how they care and support eachother, how a sister should-pushing you to be better and in turn have you do the same.

Imo it is a beautiful thing, so this next contest will be about Sisterhood in general.

Prompt: Sisterhood.

Theme: Being Supportive.

Challenge: Use any of the CMC sister combinations.

Genre: Any.

Rating: Everybody to Teen.

Wordcount: 1,000 to 10,000 words.

Deadline: July 11th by Midnight.

I wish all who choose to enter good luck!- and hope to see many beautiful works of art.:raritywink:

4502008 What's the deadline?

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

4502010 July 11th I had to see how many days were in june before posting it sorry.

4502013 I asked so that I can properly promote it on my user page in an attempt to get you more contenders.

I know this might be a weird or bad question to ask but, what's the limit of stories you can make for this contest?

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4502440 One per person.

Okay, just asking. Never know, i have heard some were 2 or 4 or 10 or i mean this is why i usually ask. :)

Will there be a subfolder for this, or do I just dump my entry in the main Weekly Contests folder? I finished mine way early and don't want to forget to submit it. :twilightblush:
Thanks!

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4511400 I forgot make a folder. :facehoof: There should be a folder for this contest in a few minutes, just submit it there.

MyChemicalRomano
Group Contributor

4502008 I'll try and write one between me and my big sis's OC

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

One entry per contest.- also thank you all wo have joined this contest.

Sorry for the late reply, had been working on a personal project all week long.- I should be back in the swing of things starting tomorrow.-Thank you golden for the folder.

When will you announce the winners?

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Will it be announced on here or on your blog?

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

It will be announced here on the forum, I'm sorry for the delay- I judged the entries yet wished to have another staff judge give their input on the entries as well, but I'm afraid she is busy at the moment.- I'll give her till about tomrrow if I'm unable to get in touch with her I'll go with my decision.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15