Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Thank you to all who have entered my first contest as an Admin, as well as DaM's lol.

We had so much fun reading each tale that was submitted, but in the end only one could win the prize!

A Flat Color Oc Character Commission by the lovely artist, Arylett Charnoa!

After a slight delay in judging it is time to share the results.

In 3rd Place with a total of 124 points was the story- Different by Destinedjagold- This was a lovely tale we all enjoyed the pov from Celestias young pet.

In 2nd place with 137 points was the tale- Fiery Friendship by Nioniosbbbb- this tale was simply enchanting, highly detailed and brought you into a new world, full of interesting and vibrant character's.

And at last our Winner!

With 140 points was- One Last Letter From a Loyal Companion by Keam- This story was lovely, gave insight into a character many think of as cold, showed heart and warmth in every word as well as a touching ending- in all this was a great story!

Congratulations Keam on winning the Animal Companionship Contest!- as promised you may claim the prize!- Simply Pm me and I shall give you the details to claim the prize- I hope you enjoy having your very own Oc drawn by a simply wonderful artist!

I wish to thank Golden for stepping in for Carcass and juding for this contest!- Sorry again for the delay as well, but in the end I think this contest turned out great!

Thank you all for entering, and hope you had a fun time writing up some enchanting stories!

You are all winner's in my book!

Love, Rare.

4379543 I already knew I'd win in third place. I always win third place in anything. :rainbowlaugh:

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

4379557 Awww 3rd place is a honor as well.

Your tale was wonderful, I hope to see more entries from you in the future contests.

Holy crap on the ground and the face of it I F*** WON!!! I NEVER win! I never even get MENTIONED (okay I did once but I was still in 6th place) so this is fantastic!

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

Lol well you have won this contest, your tale was very lovely we all highly enjoyed it- I'll be making a blog spotlighting the story as well soon.- You also have won a Flat Color Oc Commission from the artist Arylett Charnoa.

Thank you! This made my day! :D

4381761 thanks

4379543 Aaaw! So close! But thanks! If you got any feedback/review about this or how the points were awarded do tell me. I'd appreciate it!

Smaug the Golden
Group Admin

4381945 Sure, I can send you my grades of your story if you like.

4382254 Go ahead if you like.

Lady Lorelei
Group Admin

4382265 Been a bit busy darling.-I'll send my thought's on the matter soon.:raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11