Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

lets try re-doing one of our old prompts
Prompt: For the last time
Theme: last chance
Challenge: use a filly, such as Twist or Sweetie Bell.
Genre: Any
Rating: Everyone or Teen.
Length: 1,000-7,000 words
Deadline: 18th of october
Prizes: Featured on this group
Review and pencil sketch of selected fic (thanks to MorningMist)
All entries will receive a "mini review" in their comments

also, we are working to get your stories judged. Results will be out as soon as possible

Last time, huh? This is my first thought:

Maybe, maybe.

3697946 I'll be entering this contest. I'm also promoting this contest on my user page to get some contenders for myself. I'm thinking of a sequel to the winning story (Psyhosis).

Comment posted by September deleted Oct 13th, 2014

3698573 that would be neat. psycosis was a cool story.
also, yay for promoting

3697946 The theme is [last chance]? Huh, I'm not sure if I can write one but eh, I'll try. :pinkiesmile:

3697946 It is done. :twilightsmile:

I hereby present the first entry for this competition:

——> Psychosis Overload <——

3704819 I'll still can't even get the theme going using Twist. :applejackunsure:

3704826 Here's a random idea for you. Twist doesn't have her cutie mark yet. Her pastry making fails every time she tries it. As she reads the cooking book she forgets some task and things get spoiled.

But she won't give in like she usually does. Not this time. She uses her studying skills to learn the recipe by heart, so that she doesn't have to look at the cookbook anymore. She does it like a pro, and earns her cutie mark.

3704836 Genius idea! Could explain how she got in the episodes, but now to get myself to write a thousand plus words involving that. Always the hard part for me as of late. :trixieshiftleft:

3697946 welp, i can't think of anything for this contest either. :applejackunsure:

good luck for the rest though! :pinkiehappy:

3707164 Here's a random idea for you. CMC were trying the things they've written on the list. However, that list has run its course and no new ideas come to mind. There's only one more activity on the list that they haven't crossed yet. It's their last chance at getting their cutie marks.

3707207 ...
... ...
... ... ...who are you? :rainbowderp:

why I ask? because that WAS the idea i was having for the past two days now but i can't seem to pull it off. I even tried adding discord in for giggles, but gah... :ajsleepy:

aw well~

3707212 There's a limited amount of ideas. When you you narrow down the situation, people are bound to get similar ideas.

I think it's best to keep it simple. You've already hit the premise of this contest. All you need is an interesting event and you can just write about that. It doesn't matter even if they fail at their attempt.

Ha, mine is so bad. :twilightblush: Everyone hates it! :yay:
But in my defense, your wording forced me to write a crossover. (My first!) What did I expect, anyone to like it?:rainbowlaugh:

3704836 Thanks for the idea. Would've never got anything to submit to this contest.

your over the word count :flutterrage:
hah, and only by ten words if you take out the table of contents and stuff.
I'll let it still go in the contest though, since it was so close

and the winneres are
1st: Bad Dragon
Psychosis Overload
2nd: Playnwin
The end of command
3rd: lone unicorn writer
The experiment that got twist her cutie mark

3720144 Awesome, can't wait to see Contest #9. :eeyup:

Yey!

And congratulations to all participants. Finishing something is a victory on its own.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19