ReadingSins 429 members · 645 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Everything Wrong With

How I Lived in Equestria

By Godson

Spoilers!

Duh...

Why did I ever think this was a good idea?” Godson thought to himself. Holding back a groan as he and Celestia rode her carriage back to Canterlot.

Let's play: Where is Godson sitting?

She’d magically glue him to the bottom of the carriage.

Ha! Trick Question! 1

As the carriage finally made it’s way back in front of the castle, it slowly set a collision course back to the ground, something that frightened the human.

Oh calm down. You'll be fine. 2

I swear to God if the bottom of this carriage hits or even scrapes into something, I’m gonna go to Equestrian jail for assassinating Celestia.” Godson thought. “...Does Equestria even have a jail? Oh wait, that’s tartarus. No, wait... that’s their equivalent of hell…

God doesn't like it when you swear to him. 3
Also, I believe the word you're looking for is "dungeon". 4

Suddenly, he felt an odd feeling in his body, and in a matter of seconds, he began to obey the laws of gravity once more, and fall back onto the ground.

Face first. 5

“If you weren’t a Princess, and, y’know, didn’t control the sun… You’d so be dead right now…” Godson grumbled, slowly standing up.

Why you always lyin' 6

“So what exactly do you have planned for this ‘massive prank’, anyway?” Godson impatiently raised an eyebrow.

“Um, right…” Celestia placed a hoof on her chin. “I was thinking we could do something similar to what you did to me…”

Oh wow, how original of you. 7

“You mean like when I scared the daylights out of you?” Godson crossed his arms. “So, what, I’m gonna scare the moonlights out of her?” He quickly shook his head. “No, that’s too basic.”

This f*cking pun. 8

“Speaking of your love life…” Celestia cut in. “...You never exactly mentioned who exactly you’re with…”

Stop being so nosy! 9

“Alright then.” Celestia nodded. “Let’s hear it. Let’s hear this large scaled prank you have planned.”

“I…” Godson uttered, quickly trying to find an idea to throw before he’d look like an idiot, but ultimately failed. “...uh… don’t exactly have anything planned at this very second…”

Well that's too bad. Let's go home and forget about this! Sound good? 10

“How do you think I managed to get the Elements of Harmony so easily in an attempt to take over Equestria?” He raised an eyebrow. “Or do you not remember that incident?”

“Oh, I remember it clearly.” Celestia smirked. “I also remember you running like a filly as the girls nearly blasted you with them.”

He's been having nightmares of the incident ever since. 11

“How about something like, you turn me invisible for a bit so the guards don’t see me, and just stuff me in some room, and then you lure Luna into that room, and then I scare her.” Godson thought aloud.

Oh sweet, 2 more steps and the same unoriginal idea. 12

“...That’s it?” Celestia blinked. “That’s your large scale prank?”

You have no right to say that since your idea was 20% more basic than his. 13

“You turn me invisible, stuff me a room, et cetera, et cetera.” Godson rolled his eyes. “That part’s still the same, but. You talk to Luna about how your trip to Ponyville was, or, something… I don’t really care.” He made a vague gesture with his hands. “And then as you leave the room, you turn invisible, and you float Luna’s crown all the way to my room. She’ll be chasing it all the way to me, and when she opens the door I’ll just be sitting back on a chair, wearing her crown, and just being chill about everything.”

Don't forget the jazz hands! 14

“I’m also going to need a banana.”

“What?”

“A banana.” Godson deadpanned. “Do you not have those in this world?”

“We do…” Celestia nodded. “But… what difference will that ma—”

“I neeeed. A banaaaaana.”

“Bu—”

“CELESTIA DON’T QUESTION MY LOGIC AND JUST GIVE ME MY BANANA!

Bananas but no minions. 15
Also you missed a quotation mark on the last sentence. 16

“I’m baaaaack!” Celestia said in a sing-song voice. “Anything interesting happen while I was gone, Luna?”

Nope. 17

“What about Discord?” Celestia raised an eyebrow. “Couldn’t you have just called him to help make something happen?”

“While a great idea, Sister, I’ve already tried that.”

“And?”

“He made a chocolate rain cloud, and then left.” Luna rolled her eyes with a groan.

I'd plug in a video of the chocolate rain guy here, but since I'm lazy I won't. 18

Luna sighed, laying back as she closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep the day away.

Unfortunately, she was unable to do so, as the minute she had closed her eyes, she suddenly felt her crown seem to float away from her head. She looked up, seeing the flying crown above her head, raising an eyebrow, she grabbed it, and placed it back onto her head.

However, it didn’t help at all.

The crown floated away from her head once more, this time, moving away from her.

Better call the Ghostbusters! Again! 19

“What is this foolishness? Crown, get back here at once!” Luna shouted angrily.

*sigh* 20

Determined, Luna maintained her speed, running as fast as she could to grab the crown before it had a chance to react, once she felt she was close enough, she made a leap of faith to grab it while it was still in the air.

Unfortunately, before Luna could even touch it, the crown vanished in a white light, causing her to crash into the door.

Door 1, Luna 0

That odd sight, was Godson. Casually sitting back on a chair, one leg crossed over the other, as well as her forsakened crown atop his head, while also holding a banana in his hand, ready for peeling.

“Hiya, Moonbutt!” Godson smiled, peeling the banana. “How’s it goin’?” He quickly took a bite, completely careless over the alicorn’s anger.

Moonbutt. 22

“Shhhhhh…” Godson interrupted. “Let me finish my banana.” He held a finger up with his right hand, signaling her to wait, while he took another bite of the banana on his other hand.

All hail the banana king! 23

“H-How is this possib—”

“LET ME FINISH MY BANANA!” Godson shouted, completely careless over the fact that he was yelling at a princess.

Pretty sure he shouted this while his mouth was full of banana. 24

Before Luna can even utter a word, she heard a loud thump. She looked to her right, and suddenly noticed her older sister, quickly fading back into reality as she had fallen on her side, failing to control her own laughter.

Geez Celestia, control yourself! 25

“Twilight brought you back?”

“Yep. Can we make that a hashtag? Hashtag blame Twilight?” Godson placed a thinking hand on his chin. “I feel that would be so appropriate right now...”

No you cannot. 26

“So you’re saying you don—”

“I’LL GLADLY TAKE YOUR PAYMENTS!

Yet another sentence with a missing quotation mark. 27

“FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS!?” Luna gawked in shock, causing her sister to begin laughing once more, although not enough to have her fall on the floor.

Luna is going to get sued by TheFineBros for reacting so much. (Sorry, had to do it at some point) 28

“Oh, and by the way.” Godson spoke loudly from afar. “I’m officially dating Rainbow Dash!”

“You’re what?!” Luna’s pupils shrunk, leaving Celestia to break into a fit of laughter once more.

But then, she immediately realized what he said.

“YOU’RE WHAT!?”

"Is that a bad thing?" 29

Total Sin Count: 29
Sentence: Bananas!

Damnnn you're going easy on the sin counter, dafuq u doin. :ajbemused:

Only 29 sins? I'm dissappointed.

Ah well. There's still hope for Arc 2.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6