Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Everything Wrong With

How I Lived in Equestria

By Godson

Spoilers!

Duh...

This was a really short chapter and I was not expecting that. 1

Godson groaned softly, carrying yet another box of his marefriend’s stuff into his own home. What was first a simple joke to him, turned into a fully fledged plan for the both of them.

This is what it means to be "official". 2

“Relax, Dash.” Godson chuckled. “I’m just teasing you. Sure, we’ve been together a month now, but I’m glad to have you at the house with me! You never have to worry about leaving tank alone, we have more time to spend together… So far, I’m only seeing pros, and no cons.”

There's bound to be a con at some point man. 3
Also the T in tank should be capitalized. 4

“I’m pretty sure you’ve noticed by now that my bedroom’s almost barren.” Godson pointed out. “Y’know, with all the times you’ve been in there...”

“Ha, ha…” Dash narrowed her eyes. “Very funny.”

“What?” Godson raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t mean it like that. Geez, you’re so dirty minded sometimes.”

¿Qué? 5

“Me!?” Dash gawked. “What about you!?”

“What about m—”

“Every time we pass by any cylindrical object you see in any store you ask if I’d like to try it!”

DILDOS!!! 6

They shortly made their way to Twilight’s library, once they were close enough they could hear the two princesses talking about something.

[Insert random discussion about politics here] 7

“AYYY!” Godson shouted. “IT’S FREAKING CELESTIA!”

Celestia turned her head around quickly, nearly ready to attack the sudden intruder.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO! 8

“I… uh, kinda made a deal with Spike not to have any mention of me anywhere in your letters.” He responded with a sheepish smile.

“What exactly did he get in return?”

“Uh…” Godson scratched the back of his neck. “...Romance tips?”

“Huh.” Twilight blinked. “That explains his frequent visits to Rarity’s boutique recently…”

I wonder how that's working out for him. 9

“I felt a large amount of magical disturban—”

“Actually… I’ve been stuck here for about… four and a half months? Yeah, seems about right.”

“Oh?”

“I blame Twilight.”

That's hilarious. 11

“Allow me to guess…” Celestia narrowed her eyes. “Despite all the blaming, you’re dating Twilight?”

“What!?” The two shouted in shock.

Well that just happened! 12

“In all seriousness, however.” Celestia placed a thinking hoof on her chin. “A human-pony couple is something I wasn’t expecting to hear from you, especially after finding out you’ve been here for so long without my knowledge…”

“Is there a problem with that?”

“Not at all.” Celestia shook her head. “If anything, you’ve earned my respect.”

It's unbelievably stupid how lucky Godson is. 15

“Where are you going with this, Celestia?” Godson crossed his arms.

“...I may require your assistance in pranking Luna.”

Nothing can possibly go wrong with that! Right? 16

“Oh, please.” Dash rolled her eyes. “If you can handle not being noticed by Celestia for four and a half months, I’m pretty sure you can easily do the same to Luna.”

“Are you implying I’m not important enough to not—”

“No I’m not!” Dash interrupted. “I’m saying that you were able to avoid any mention of you ever to Celestia for four and a half months, I don’t know how you did it, and I really don’t care how to be honest. But you did it. I’m pretty sure you can just as easily stay out of Luna’s radar for however long you and Celestia plan for.”

“Are you impl—”

“No!”

“Did that bother you?”

“Very much so!”

“That means it worked.”

“GODSON, YOU IDIOT!”

Damn it, another joke I don't understand. 17

Total Sin Count: 17
Sentence: It's just a prank bro!

I might shorten the title name to HILiE later on. I dunno, it depends.

5050349 *looks at punishment*
*Filthy Frank intensifies*

5050349 17 sins.

That won't happen in tomorrow's review. :rainbowwild:

I might shorten the title name to HILiE later on. I dunno, it depends.

That's literally the name of the folder in my gdocs. Might as well do it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3