ReadingSins 429 members · 645 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Everything Wrong With

How I Lived in Equestria

By Godson

Spoilers!

Duh...

Godson laid in bed, arms and legs sprawled out, he woke up today having a horrible fever. Which somewhat worried him. Being in another world was one thing, but being sick in another world is another. What if he had a cold? Ponies have common colds in this world, but what if he had something worse than a cold?

It's not like a little cold will kill you man. 1

She grabbed a thermometer and used it to check for a fever, the result came at 99.6.

Doesn't seem like a problem. Just sleep it off. 2

If he wasn’t too lazy to time how long before her random checks, he’d guess she came about every five minutes.

Let your brain relax man. It has done enough work already. 3

Suddenly, the sick human felt a soft pain in his stomach, which turned into an unpleasant feeling, and began traveling upwards.

A soft “burp” came out. Catching him off guard.

Oh gawd he's going to puke! 4

“Dashieeee~!” He softly called out.

In an instant, Dash opened the door. “What’s wrong?”

There were times where Godson had forgotten his marefriend was as fast as Sonic the friggin Hedgehog. This was one of them.

Hey, let's keep Sonic and MLP away from each other right now k? We can do that another time. 5

“I’ll go get a bucket!” Dash nodded, zipping off to find a bucket. Two seconds later, she returns with the bucket in her grasp, and giving it to the poor human as she sat him up.

Godson stared into the bucket, taking deep breaths and blowing, doing whatever he could to prevent him from vomiting.

At the same time, Dash sat next to him, rubbing his back in an attempt to relax him, as well as help him prevent throwing up.

Fortunately, it worked. He wasn’t sure exactly what helped him in the first place, but, the unpleasant feeling in his stomach went back down, and faded into nothingness.

Dash rubbed your back and you were inhaling the damn bucket. Don't you go saying you have no idea what helped you. 6

“So then… why are you dating someone so fragile?”

“Cause. If I don’t, who will?” Dash joked. “Nah… You’re just so… cute.”

“Cute?” Godson raised an eyebrow. “I’m not cute!”

Now isn't the time to argue! Just rest! 7

“Dashie?”

The mare looked up at him with her head askew.

“Have I ever told you how much I love you?”

“About a hundred times.” Dash chortled.

“Would you mind if I told you a hundred more times?” Godson asked curiously.

“Not at all…”

This'll eventually annoy someone at one point. 8

“Hey there, sleepyhead…” Dash spoke softly. “I brought you some soup…”

Godson hummed as he slowly sat up. “Thanks…”

Dash kissed his cheek. “No problem…” Getting out of bed, she grabbed the tray, and placed it on his lap. She watched at the human groggily ate the meal she brought.

"It ain't like the chicken soup grandma used to make." 9

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door.

RELEASE THE CHIHU- Damn it I just remembered Linda doesn't bark at ponies anymore. 10

“Oh, hey Rainbow.” Twilight spoke. “I came to check on Godson real quick.”

“He’s eating some soup at the moment…” Dash replied. “Why? Something wrong?”

“Remember the spell I used on him yesterday?”

“Uh… Yeah?”

“Well. As it turns out… There seems to be a side effect to long term exposure to the spell.”

Long term exposure? You're making it sound like that spell was radioactive. 11

“From what I could tell, from being exposed to that spell for that long may leave him with an upset stomach, possible fever, and normal common cold symptoms…”

How slow can you be Twilight? 12

“See ya…” Dash nodded back, watching as Twilight walked off. She slowly closed the door, and then thought about something, which had her open the door again.

“Hey, Twilight!” She shouted.

Twilight turned her head, indicating she was listening.

“Is whatever he has contagious?” Dash asked loudly.

“Not at all!” Twilight shook her head. “Feel free to cuddle, smooch, or whatever it is you two do alone!”

Wouldn't really recommend it though. 13

“So that means I have you all to myself for the next few days?”

“Looks like it.” Dash leaned in for a quick peck. “And to be honest…” Her mouth gawked open as she yawned softly. “...I could use a little nap…”

Yawns. My enemy. 14

Hey! Where's the loud and sudden sneezing at? 15

Total Sin Count: 15
Sentence: Romance & Fevers

Thanks for making the chapter short Godson. Didn't really feel like doing another 3k chapter today. xd

5045771 Don't get too used to it. There aren't that many small chapters.

RELEASE THE CHIHU- Damn it I just remembered Linda doesn't bark at ponies anymore. 10

Lmao :rainbowlaugh:

Completely forgot this was one of the short ones. :twilightsheepish:

Oh, I thought this was going to be Fallout's story XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4