Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Everything Wrong With

How I Lived in Equestria

By Godson

Spoilers!

Duh...

Omfg Lyra finally appears. -10 sins!
Wait, that means I was wrong about the "inb4 no Lyra" thing? Ah, 10 more sins on my head.

Godson sat in a bench

That sounds very painful. -9

He stood from the bench, returning his phone to it’s temporary home. He attempted to figure out what he could do while Dash was at work.

Let Twilight use you for an experiment that may or may not have a pleasant outcome. -8

“Ugh. I’m off from work, and Dash isn’t.” He whined. “The heck am I supposed to do until she gets out?”

Suddenly, Twilight walked by, catching notice of the human. “Hey, Godson. I was actually looking for you!” She cheered. “I kinda need some help wi—”

“Shut up, Twilight!” Godson brought his hands to his head. “I’m trying to think of something to do while Dash is at work!”

Just let Twilight finish the damn sentence! -7

Twilight stared blankly at the human. “Here’s an idea…” She began. “Why not help me out with some stuff until she’s done?”

“Hm. No, that’s a dumb idea.” Godson shook his head. Not too long later, an idea popped into his head. “I got it!” He shouted. “How about I help you out until she’s done?”

“Uh... What exactly did you need me to do?”

“Well, I needed someone to help me test a spell I found.”

“So I’m basically going to be your test dummy, aren’t I?”

“Yeah. Pretty much.”

Don't worry. It's not like it's going to end up with you being kidnapped by a unicorn. -5

“Frozen in time, then?”

“Yeah, almost. You can still breathe, move your eyes, that kind of stuff, apparently, but that’s pretty much it.” Twilight concluded.

It's a trap Godson! Ah, who cares. He can't hear me anyways. -4

“...So you’d be perfectly fine throwing me in harm’s way.” Godson finished the sentence.

“Exactly!” Twilight beamed, then ultimately caught herself, going wide-eyed as she realized what she said. “N-No! That’s not what I…!”

“Relax. I’m messing with you.” Godson teased. “Geez, learn to take a joke.”

And thus, this single joke unintentionally created a chain reaction. Which somehow ends up leading to Lyra being in the story. -3

The test dummy in question suddenly felt a tingling in his entire body as it was being engulfed in Twilight’s magic aura, starting from his feet, climbing up until it reached the top of his head. Once her magic completely surrounded him, it faded away, and he found himself no longer able to move.

“There.” Twilight smiled at her new accomplishment. “That’ll teach you to keep joking around.”

Well that doesn't sound good. -2

“Hm.” Godson hummed. “Well, it does feel out-of-place… Now, put me back to normal.”

“What?”

“Put me back to normal.”

“What’s the magic word?”

“...Please?”

“Nope!” Twilight’s face suddenly morphed into an evil smile. “I said the magic word”

“The heck is that supposed to even mean!?”

It means you're going to be stuck like this for quite some time. -1

"Too late!" Twilight’s horn quickly began to glow once more, surrounding the frozen human in the glow as well. “All the times you played jokes on me... now it’s my turn!”

If I hadn't already hinted it enough, this "joke" is going to backfire. 0

“Wait, why am I being placed down out here?”

Twilight simply ignored him, and continued with her work. As he was placed down on the ground, her aura faded away once again. She had placed him in an area right between her yard, and the ‘road’ in which everypony casually walked in.

“Annnnnd…. There.” Twilight nodded. “Have fun, Godson!” With that, she walked back into the library.

Look on the bright side! At least you can troll some random ponies! 1

He moved his eyes in attempt to look around, watching as everypony simply walked around and minding their own business. While there was a number of people who noticed the frozen human, no one ever stopped to question whether it was just a realistic looking statue, or actually him standing still for no reason.

Ponies not people. 2

“Well… At least it can’t get any worse than this…” He thought aloud.

“Omigosh, a human!”

Jinxed! 7

Lyra walked up to the frozen human. “Omigoshomigoshomigosh!” She yelled in pure excitement. “This is a perfect statue of a human! It looks so life-like and everything!”

If a statue looks life-like, chances are they're actually not statues. 8

“There’s a book all about humans, and how they live in another world, different from ours!” Lyra explained. “I forgot who wrote it, but it was accurately detailed!”

If I may, I'd like to have a copy of said book. Just to see how accurate it truely is. 9

“I wonder what’s it doing sitting out here in front of the Golden Oaks Library…” Lyra placed a hoof on her chin.

It's not sitting. It's standing! Eh? Eh? Ah, okay maybe next time.

“I think it’s out here for anypony to take…”

“No it’s not…”

“I should take it…”

“No you shouldn’t…”

“I’m gonna take it…”

“Don’t take it, Lyra…”

“TOO LATE!” Lyra excitedly shouted, already levitating the ‘statue’ with her magic.

Hey! That pony is getting away with the statue! We should probably ignore it until someone gets pissed about it being missing! 10

Bonbon looked back, seeing the mare already walking up to her with the ‘statue’ floating nearby. She sighed, shrugging off the idea of wanting to argue with her over the ‘statue’, knowing she wasn’t going to get anywhere by doing so, anyway.

“This would look great in the back yard!”

You know, it really blows my mind that these two didn't see Godson walking around before. And the fact that he works at Sugarcube Corner makes it even more unbelievable! 11
Also, the space between "back" and "yard" isn't necessary, though I'll let this one slide since some people like to spell it differently.

Her door softly opened, with Dash slowly peeking her head in. “Hey… Twilight?” She spoke softly.

Twilight turned her head to the door. “Yeah?”

“Have you seen Godson?” Dash asked worriedly. “I can’t find him anywhere… He’s not home, he’s not at work, and he doesn’t come by here too often…”

“He’s not in the front yard?” Twilight raised an eyebrow.

“No?” Dash raised an eyebrow as well. “Why would he?”

Damn it Twilight! All you had to do was make sure Godson wouldn't be taken by some overly-obsessed unicorn! 12

“YOU LOST HIM!?” Dash shouted, her wings sprung open in rage over Twilight’s actions.

“No!” Twilight retorted. “I just… misplaced him…!”

“He volunteered to help me test!”

“Did he volunteer to being used as a garden gnome?”

“Er…”

“Exactly.”

Twilight scoffed. “You make it sound like such a big deal.”

The f*ck is wrong with you Twilight?! 14

“I still can’t believe Twilight would want to throw out a statue like this…”

“She didn’t… You stole it…”

Steal is such a harsh word!” Lyra retorted. “I prefer I… rescued it.”

"I completely deny that I did such an act so I'll just make up some bullsh*t reason for why I did it!" 15

“Nopony’s gonna want this statue!” Lyra countered.

This is obviously a false statement. 16

What he couldn’t see, however, was the room he was actually placed in. All he could see was a part of the room, and the door in front of him. Unfortunately for him, the room he was placed in was not an ordinary room.

Behind him was a shrine to humans. Drawings, paintings, copies of the book she previously mentioned. Anything you could find related to humans was right here in this shrine.

And Godson was put right in front of it all.

Upon finding somepony she hadn’t already asked, she walked up to them. “Excuse me… Have you seen Godson?”

“Godson?”

“Yeah… Like, super tall, walks around on two feet, wears clothes all the time?”

“You mean that creature who has that barking dog?”

“Yeah! That’s him!” Dash confirmed. “Have you seen him?”

“Nope.”

Well you tried. Guess it's time to go back and start punching Twilight repeatedly until he eventually shows up. 18

Dash got closer to the ground. Her previous birds-eye view hadn’t helped, so she figured getting a closer look around would yield more results.

“I still can’t believe Lyra had to take that darn statue…”

Oh wow! How convenient! 19

“‘Kay, well, I want it back.” Dash bluntly stated. “It’s my statue, don’t ask why it was in front of the library, I didn’t put it there.”

“Oh!” Bonbon’s eyes widened. “I knew there was a reason why that statue was there!”

“So. Uh. Yeah. Can I have it back?” Dash sheepishly smiled.

“Of course!” Bonbon nodded enthusiastically, “I’ll even take you to it myself! And… For the record, I told her not to take it.”

Dash blinked. “Wow… That was easy…”

Oh come on! Not you too! 20

Godson reflected on the past hour he stood in front of the shrine. Lyra had came once or twice to mutter random crap about humans. And sometimes she’d just smile at the ‘statue’ whenever she passed by.

Sounds normal to me. 21

Dash walked in the room. “Finally…” She sighed of relief. “I found you…”

Lyra quickly ran in the room. “Why do you even have this statue anyway?”

Dash raised an eyebrow. “Why do you want it?” She looked back at Godson, and noticed all the paintings and human-related objects all placed together in a shrine. Immediately, she went wide-eyed. “Uh. Okayyyyyy…”

How dare you disrespect the human shrine! 22

“It’s just a statue, Rainbow Dash! Why not let me keep it? It’d be better off with me, anyway!”

“Uhh.. No… It needs to go back home.” Dash paused for a moment. “With me.”

“It’s just a dumb statue!” Lyra whined. “You’re just gonna stuff it in some closet and not care about it!”

“How would you know?” Dash asked. “What if I have my own human shrine?”

“Do you?”

“...No. But that’s not the point!”

“Then what are you gonna do with it!?”

“If you wanna see, then help me take it back to Twilight’s.”

Now just imagine what would've happened if Godson started talking. Yeah, hell. 23

Lyra looked at the statue, which seemed to be looking directly at Dash, instead of straight ahead. She shook her head, and saw it looking straight ahead again.

HOLY SH*T THAT STATUE IS HAUNTED! 24

Soon enough, the human started glowing in the same purple glow. Little by little, he was starting to be able to move. It started as tiny movements from his fingers, until he was fully able to move again.

Once Twilight’s aura vanished off of his body, he went completely limp, falling over on the floor.

Dash ran up to him. Leaving Lyra gawking and wide-eyed.

"WHAT?! I had a real human in my possession this entire time?!" 25

“Dash?”

“Hm?”

“Trying to help me stand isn’t... well… helping.”

“Need me to carry you home?” Dash queried.

“Please?” Godson asked softly.

“Ugh.” Dash groaned. “Sure… But you’ll have to owe me something when you can stand again.”

Maybe a cupcake will be enough to repay h- Oh right... 26

“That’s… amazing! Are there more of you?”

Nope, but there will be soon. 27

“I’m the only one.” Godson replied.

“And he’s mine.” Dash added.

“And you two are… dating?”

Dash nodded, speaking for both her and the human. “Yep! We’re officially dating!”

Wah wah. 28

“Let’s just pretend it didn’t happen.” Godson attempted to shake his head, but fail ultimately. “It’s all Twilight’s fault anyway.”

“Speaking of Twilight…” Dash spoke, turning around just a little bit to be able to turn her head to the mare behind her. “No more testing spells on my boyfriend!” She pointed a hoof at her. “You can test spells on me, on Spike, doesn’t matter. But no more testing them on Godson.”

“Wha… Fine…” Twilight groaned. “I won’t test spells on him anymore…”

Hm... Shame. Until the next test subject. 29

“Alright, can, uh… can we go home?” Godson asked. “I’m thirsty…”

“Oooh… Thirsty, huh? I know the per—”

“Get your mind out of the gutter, Dashie. I need water.”

“Hmph. You’re no fun.”

Total Sin Count: 30
Sentence: HUMANS

It's about time you brought in Lyra! You have no idea how many sins I would've given if she wasn't included.

Agaaaain, I will fix any errors in the review if there are any. Until the tomorrow!

Nope, but there will be soon. 27

This will not end well.

So, this means you have a total of... 23 sins, now?

Comment posted by ShadowClaw deleted Feb 13th, 2016

5044662 Heh, she'll be back. Just like the terminator. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5