No Originality Brigade 299 members · 1,135 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

ABANDON SHIP WE LOST THE CAPTAIN ABANDON SHIP!

Benevolent Antagonist
Group Contributor

3637943 She was only banned for 12 hours.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

Why was she banned anyways, piss off an admin?

Benevolent Antagonist
Group Contributor

3638237 And, not mentioned there, Eldorado got really pissed off at her.

There is absolutely no reason that "please delete this story" has to result in a ban. Like, I flat-out stated that the alternative to deleting stories from groups was deleting the groups themselves, and was effectively told that that would be okay.

This is stupid, childish, and flat-out idiotic. If you honestly think you're making some kind of statement by going "just go ahead and ban me, you'll be doing the site a favor~" then you need to grow up and stop acting like you're in middle school. It's ridiculous.

Also, acting like it's going to be a permaban on the first offense. Please. This kind of crap makes me so sick. How much of a drama queen do you have to be to pull stunts like this, and how has life not backhanded you across the face with the force of a freight train by now? Can we fast forward to the part where that happens so I don't have to deal with this anymore?

God. Maybe *I'm* overreacting now, but this is like getting pulled over for speeding, being told you'll be let off with a warning instead of a ticket if you just apologize, and instead insisting that the cops give you the electric chair. Like what are you smoking? This is not how rational human beings think!

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

3638248 I've noticed that rage reviews and its members have become my major source for all the site drama:moustache:

Benevolent Antagonist
Group Contributor

3638255 Yeah. Maybe we're just attracted to trouble.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

3638256 There's a reason that I love the group afterall

Eldorado

I should have made the ban like 10 minutes or something, just enough to force a logout but not long enough to generate any kind of social buzz like we've got going here. The whole point was that I didn't want to allow someone to become a martyr over something as trivial as deleting a story from a group.

Darn.

Benevolent Antagonist
Group Contributor

3638309 I didn't want to make a big deal of it either, but I guess pointing it out didn't help this.:twilightblush:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Hindsight's best sight...

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

3638321 now 1/8 speed sight is best site. sound too

What in the good name of god and all that is fucking holy was that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16