Spike and Sweetie Belle Rock 49 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Well, there's always that idea you have if the show made a canon episode in the series of your favorite shipping, so why not do a thread about it? Anyways, what kind of SpikeBelle episode could fit in wit season 4 and have no OOC moments, compelling story, and etc. The Sweetest Gem was good and easy to pass on as canon but it was made before season 3 so what kind of ideas would you have for one of them in season 4 or even season number 5 since season 4 ended.
Mine ( Which I might do as a fan-fic if I got the time) would be where Spike is a bit homesick about the library and sweet little Sweetie Belle comes in and tries to cheer him up, I might need ideas to make the story sound more exciting or something so leave a idea and I'll give you a shoutout in the description of the story if I do it! :twilightsmile:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3629014 seems to be pretty interesting.
I also like Golden Age's story, SPC, which could also fit in to an extent. Spike has been used as the experiment tester from time to time, and it would fit in somewhat.

That is true since Twilight uses her magic on him a lot like in "Boast Busters" like his mustache :moustache:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4