Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Clown Torres
Group Admin

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and now finally I have the chance.

The Emperor of mankind vs Dainn the villain sue, The Alicaribou (That's what he is called), champion of Slaanesh

More to come.

5473313 Purge the vile scum! :flutterrage:

i want 2 c more of these kind of stories

human guys saveing equestria from theese sexist assholes

Very nice! (BORAT voice).

I hope there is more.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

There will be, just when I get bored. But now I found out that I need to update the ship mods for Stellaris (making it compatible for another mod on Stellaris). After that, finishing the Galactic republic ship mod and making more pictures.

5473313 Emps gonna lay the fucking smackdown on that Caribou BITCH

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Sort of a FoE: Bringer of Doom tribute

Ashame I can't find the Doomguy 2016 model, but this works to.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Story behind the pics.
The Caribou invasion of Equestria failed. The Albion Alliance (the Human nation) were the ones to thank for the Caribou's defeat and Equestria's defence, however this sparked a chain of events that soon led to the first Great War and the second Great War between humans and their allies against the Caribou empire.

Pictures during the Caribou homeland occupation.

Who's ready for Battlefield 1? Personally I go for Verdun.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

The newly crowned Warmaster Sanguinius leading the Blood Angels legion in a liberation/compliance of Solaran IV, with the assistance of a native abhuman race called Equesnids led by Celestia. Now the liberation is coming to an end, all that remains is the final confrontation between the Angelic Warmaster against the mutant slaver tyrant.

Big E, the fabulous hawk boy, and sun butt lynching the furaffinty X tumblrian bred abomination.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

I can still see them.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

RIP, you ultimate badass.

Comment posted by RyanGuardianRanger deleted Nov 6th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14