Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Clown Torres
Group Admin

First, ever since I joined HaS there is one thing that bothers me about misanthropes. But I've been holding on to it, so might as well get it off of my chest.

Second, Forgive my ranting

TCB (The Conversion Bureau), Anti-human fics, Non-human wank, and Anti-human power fantasies. They're known for their misanthropic agenda and the creators being unreasonably edgy. That most of these horrid pieces of shit contains certain things like:

-Non-humans are good moral mary sues.
-Humans are easily defeat-able villains.
-Misanthropic humans are allies to that said mary sues.
-When humanity's forces have been defeated. The only left to do is go after innocent people and do horrible things to them, because they're evil.

Go after innocent people and do horrible things to them, because they're evil

Really? So these said "morally superior non-humans" are given the right to kill innocent lives? That doesn't make them morally superior, it makes them a hated race. Including making the writer who seriously has a mental problem.

Imagine if Xenolestia (TCB Celestia and worst Celestia) converted and killed every human, then returned back home to see every non-pony races were shocked to hear a race now gone and fear their own race will be next. Then every non-pony races banded together and attacked Equestria out of fear or justice for a dead race. Or Karmalestia and Celestia appearing out of the blue and beating up Xenolestia until she sees the error of her ways.

If there is one thing I can teach to misanthropists is that karma can always bite you in the arse.

There's actually a TCB fic where that happened.

Xenolestia failed to convert all of the humans and ran back to Equestria. Once she got there, the Griffon Queen sent her a letter saying the other races found out what she did and that they were coming for her.

That is one of the best definitions I've heard.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

A truth they won't admit.

5118957 The only TCB stories worth reading are the ones where the 'heroic' ponies lose and it's just ten chapters of the writer pointing out all the stupid, edgy BS and turning it into something worthwhile like arguably TCB: Other side of the Spectrum.

Misanthropes can eat shit

5119087 gonna have a slide show with some sweet music just to bring myself up when I need it.

Oh how I wish, there where more people out there like this.:pinkiesad2:

S.W.B.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9