Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I am writing this post with very heavy heart. Moment ago presidential elections has ended in my country. We had choice between two men.

One the men of center politics president who candidate for reelection, under his banner our country flourished, economy was growing as our position in European Union, men who was elected after a tragic deaf of former president in Smolensk plane crash. Men who tried to find a middle ground, does no matter with who he was speaking. Yes he had flows, he was rather quiet, yet he manege to play a good politic, because of this more US soldiers came to our country, hundreds km of highways had been build.

On the other side was a men how simply starting to make promise after promise. Half of them is enough to cripple our economy. Men who will be his adviser, had written a article about that my country should become a Catholic state, with permanent episcopal members in parliament.

Yes our former president promised less but he promise what was possible to do. And we.... chosen someone who will destroy this country... someone who will be nothing less then a puppet in hand of leader of his party... yes that is it. He is only a puppet... the real danger is a puppeteer. Brother of our former dead president. Brother that after loosing his brother become clearly mentally unstable. Who is trying to find a conspiracy which is not existing. Claiming that his brother was assassinated...

Last time they were in charge they destroyed everything... their political rivals spied. And even one of them committed suicide.

We just doomed ourselfs... today democracy of Poland was killed by their own citizens.

May it rest in peace...

Clown Torres
Group Admin

How is this HHaS related?

And this will be fine if it this is in your blog.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3