Human Heroes are Superior 841 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

>I'm a grey warden
Let's do this 'puts helmet on'
Nightmare Moon
Boss theme

The Reason why you suck speech

you think your powerful, you call the sun a tyrant, yet look at what you have done, you've killed millions before and even more if you win and continue and have blocked out the sun for your own purposes, you are a tyrant, you are a maniac, you have no right over these people, you have no right to control them, no right to sentence them all to extinction for your own sake, and I'll show you the light, one way or another

Finisher
Sword clashes against Nightmare Moon Scythe, kick her in the chest, bring her head down to knee, shattering her helmet before kicking her straight in the chest again, grabs her by the neck before throwing her across the room, dazed, she gets hit by Elements of Harmony.

Discord

Reason why you suck speech

Balance, order, the right way, a way of light, peace and happiness, I under stand that they must co exist with chaos, but you, you have took it to far, how many have you killed, how many have you tortured, how many have you broken and violated with your tricks, you've caused wars, death, done things that I can't even describe, and for what reason, your own fucking amusement, you are sick, you are the most lowest and disgusting things I have ever seen from you actions alone, to you, everyone is your own little plaything, to you, murdering an entire race is just a small break, to you, death is laughter, to you, genocide is laughter, all these things you have done with a smile on your face, you are god, a thing that can break reality, and what am I, a mortal, but that's what you think, to me, you are powerless, you weak, you are the very bane of existence, I'm the one who will end you, my name is Marcus Summers of the Grey Wardens, and this is your end

Finisher
Stab him in the stomach 10 time, uppercuts him in the jaw, grabs him by the throat before slamming him down to the ground, curb stomps him five time before he teleports behind me, grab me by the throat, I take out a dagger, stabs him the throat, grab sword and shield, bash's him in the face with the shield, slashes him across the neck with sword, kicks him in the face managing to knock out his tooth, unleashes a fury of strikes before striking him with the sword three final time, then stabbing him the face, twisting the sword and pulling it out

Chrysalises
Boss theme

The Reason Why you suck speech

You annoy me, you are smug, you have an insane god complex, you invaded a nation for power, the changelings who attempted to live in peace and along with the ponies, will now be reveled and hunted down for your actions, when I am done with you, I will do everything in my will to do what a power hungry
maniac like you couldn't do, you know, make peace with this race, this shall be quick

Finisher
Stomps her like a bug until her head is a fine paste

King Sombra

What are you, why do you do this, who are you even, I need answers, what made you submit an entire kingdom to your rule before sending it into the shadows for a thousand year to never see the world advance, why, I may never have that answer, but knowing that a madman like you with nothing but spite, greed and rage inside, who would kill thousands and butchers innocents, is dead, by my hand no less, will make me sleep easier

Finisher
Slashes him five time in the face before kicking him off the highest point of the crystal castle to his death

Tirek
Boss theme

The Reason Why you Suck Speech

You are a fool Triek, you call your brother weak for doing what was right, for not sending an entire race into nothing, you are just as weak as you say your brother to be, because if your so powerful, then why do you need the life force of an entire race, you see, look at your self, you are the weak one, you have no right or reason to exist, so I'll condemn you back to the foul place form which you came

Finisher
Climbs up to his head before stabbing him the neck, torso and head five times each, jumps off as he falls to the ground, slashes him in the face 3 times before thrusting the sword into his face, putting my foot on his head, I pull it out as I watch the magic return to everyone in Equestria

My speech for Tirek is ripping off of another, but it fits.

You were incapable of believing in yourself. You stole you powers from others rather than make use of the gifts you already possessed. For this reason, if no other, you are weak.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2