The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Inspired by a user who made something called, Gamer girls or something, and also a variety of Youtube videos of Minecraft Hunters vs Speed runners.

Ever since I watched many youtube videos of Minecraft Hunters vs Speed runners, and read that said user's fanfic, I've been thinking myself that the Dazzlings, might play Hunters vs Speed runners in Minecraft.

It's sounds interesting and sweet if you actually think about it and loved the Dazzlings despite them being the villains.

If any of you watched those kind of videos, then most of you understand of what the context of this thread was all about.

Sonata as the speed runner while the other two are the hunters, Adagio can also be a speed runner, or even Aria, anyone of them can be the speed runner while the other can be the hunters.

So what do you think?

I'll admit to being skeptical. I haven't watched any videos like that in a while, but I felt like the main appeal to the ones that I did see was the speedrunner being really good at Minecraft, and I can see that being really tricky to convey in writing.

But that's me. I do always like the headcanon of sirens just picking all kinds of weird skills from being very long-lived, so this doesn't sound implausible. So, sure, if you like the idea and you think you can make a work, give it a shot, see what happens.

"Oh Daaaaagiiiiiiii!"
"Leave me alone, Aria!"
"Oooh, you're muffin'd, Adagio!"

Yeh I can see it.

Do eeeettt :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4