The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've recently been working on a very special Dazzlings Trilogy that has been receiving a lot of upvotes and good comments. The trilogy itself is called The Siren Song, and will be split up into three stories, as it is a trilogy.

The three stories are Dazzle Dazzle, Little Stars, Razzle Dazzle and it ends with A Siren's Fight.

Basically Dazzle Dazzle, Little Stars is right after the end of Rainbow Rocks, in which The Dazzlings shed their old selves with one last song that had magical properties for good or bad singers. It revolves around The Dazzlings growing up again under Sunset's care. This is the cute story of the three.

Razzle Dazzle, the second story, will feature The Dazzlings going through Elementary and High-School, whilst trying to keep all their repressed memories in check as they try to fit in. It's also the story where Twilight and the girls try to help them reclaim their powers and fight for friendship. This will be the more emotional story of the three.

As for the third and final story, A Siren's Fight, it shall revolve around The Dazzlings facing off against their long-lost brothers, The Blasters. Namely, Fortissimo Blast, Allegro Maelstrom and Orchestral Chill. This is where it all ends. Once The Dazzlings start their duel with The Blasters, there'll be no stopping. It's victory... Or oblivion... This last story will be the grand closer, seeing The Dazzlings fully reformed and ready to defend the worlds from Fortissimo's dark desires...

The first story is almost done, and you can check it out here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/210457/dazzle-dazzle-little-stars

I shall push out more on this trilogy as I go along. I look forward to you all reading it and leaving your honest opinions on it.

uh, yeah! That sounds awesome!

Yeah I would read it

3813253 NO! I hate you! And I hate the stories you write! :flutterrage:

3824155 And this is why you have ZERO friends.

Tell me, are you just a spy from the haters? Because it sounds like you hate bronies with a burning passion.

3825340 Woah, woah, hey, that was a joke! Course I'd be interested in reading it. Sorry if I offended you. :twilightsheepish:

3825343 That's alright, but just remember that sometimes it can be hard to tell a joke from someone's true thoughts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7