The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 302 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 302

3753920 Discord: Stuck in a rut with no one to...
Ember: Shut up will, you...I already heard this song about a hundred times now and It is fucking annoying!
Discord: Well now, stop me if you heard this one. Ninety-nine bottles of cider on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of cider. Take on down and chug it all down, ninety-nine bottles of cider on the wall.
Ember: Shut up will you!
Discord: Or what, you'll play your guitar on me.
Ember: I might!
Discord: Oh don't get your little ghost thong in a twist.
Ember: What?!
Discord: Oh please, God of chaos also means God of X-Ray. Oh the things I can talk about for the next 1000 years.
Ember: Don't you dare! Ugh...This is all your fault, I would still be free if you didn't hug me at the last minute!
Discord: They were gonna win and since I knew they wouldn't let me out anytime sooner, I decided to bring someone in. Hey wait a minute, your a ghost...why didn't you just become invisible anyway?
Ember: I was shocked that you gripped me. I mean come on!
Discord: So...?
Ember: Listen here you mixed up pony thing, Ember McLain will not be stopped. I will break free and I will leave you here by yourself!
Discord: Oh...You do that I will make sure that everyone sees you in you as the most disturned thing on this planet.
Ember: And here I thought you were gonna make me walk around in my underwear.
Discord: Then it would make sense and what is there in making sense?

3755479 WTF? :rainbowhuh: That wasn't what I was expecting... Eh, whatevs.

3755651 I have absolutely no idea. But anyways, what do you think the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms would think of Ember's music?

Twilight: How is this music? It's too loud.
Applejack: This is something, Rainbow would like.
Pinkie: Woohoo, look at her GO!
Fluttershy: it could be alittle...less loud.
Rainbow: Aw yeah this is my style! *Mimicking rocking out on a guitar*
Rarity: I don't care much about the music but her outfit is dreadful. It could use a bit of flare!
Sunset Shimmer: What's is she saying, I can't hear her past the guitar solo.
Aria: I like this, we need guitars too.
Sonata: What?!...WHAT?!
Adagio: This... music is...not even music. She's just yelling for no reason.
Spike: Well I like it, anyway.

3755868 Okay... Yeah, that seems reasonable. And how do you think a guitar battle between Rainbow Dash and Ember would go?

3755879 Epic. They could bring the whole area down with all the rockin they do.

3756092 So how would Ember react if she saw ponified versions of all the ghost from the ghost zone during nightmare night.

3756197 I bet she'd probably be thinking "WTF?"

3756234 I wonder what their reaction would be to seeing her?

3756463 Hm...maybe, "How is she still normal!"

3756616 Huh? :rainbowhuh: What do you mean by that?

3756624 Well the other ghost are ponified but she's still a regular ghost.

3756852 Oh... Okay... Anyways, how do you think a band battle between Ember McLain and the Dazzlings would go?

3756862 As one sided as that would be, I think that The Dazzlings might change their song to match Ember's guitar playing and use it to enhance their power.

3757258 That sounds very interesting... But how would that work?

3757261 You mean like how would they switch their song?

3757870 Eeyup. Pretty much.

3757998 Well considering how they went from from a slow melody to rock within the movie, I say it wouldn't be too difficult since all they would have to do is stop singing for a second and start singing to the new beat.

3758007 Yeah, I can see that. Also, I wonder what Sonata Dusk would look like if someone dressed her up as Ember McLain?

3758012 Sadly there isn't a pic of itbut she would look like Ember McLain just with longer hair that isn't flaming.

3758142 Yeah, you're probably right... Also, have this picture.

3758148 I'm starting lt like Aria more and more :pinkiehappy:

3758269 Aria Blaze is best Siren. :pinkiehappy: Also, you like the picture?

3758629 Yeah, I agree. Also, how do you think Ember McLain would get to be known around Canterlot High?

3758644 She might show up on a mobile stage while playing her guitar as loud as it can go.

3758969 Interesting... Also, quick question, how would Twilight and the Rainbooms go about discovering what Ember McLain really is?

3758977 Perhaps Pinkie takes a guess then maybe one of them accidentally sees her phase through a wall while going after another student.

3759250 That seems reasonable. But I imagine that if she had a physical form that people could see and touch, then she'd be cold as ice since she's already dead.

3759279 That makes more sense, by the way, since she is in the human world, how would they defeat her.

3759387 I have no idea. Maybe find a way to break her control over her fans? Or possibly snatch her guitar away?

3759393 I can see Rainbow trying to take it just to play it.

3760938 :rainbowlaugh: I can imagine all the shenanigans she'd pull with Ember's guitar!

3760987 Well, a few at least.
((Don't forget to reply on our other threads.))

3761496 Think you can describe them?

3761647 Well, she may use the function of the guitar that made people become infatuated with others to make all the guys in the school chase after her or some of the other girls.

3762145 Sweet Celestia...I feel sorry for Fluttershy if that happens.

3762173 Me too... Also, what would happen if the Rainbooms and the Dazzlings fell under Ember's spell?

3762199 Well they would likely fall under her command or fall in love with whatever guy they see or each other, depends.

3762980 Oh wow... She could actually make some MLP fanshippings come true.

3762995 Guess everyone's dream of Twilight with anybody but Flash will come true.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 302