The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 302 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 302

3742101 But anyway, how would Ember give the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms their welcome to the Ghost Realm?

3742111 Likely find a spell or upgrade her guitar so that she could use the portal.

3742246 Yeah, that sounds pretty reasonable. Also, how would the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms react to the Ghost Realm?

3742248 Fluttershy would be hiding behind Pinkie. pinki would think it was some kind of party. Twilight would keep telling herself that it's not real. Rainbow, Aria, and Applejack would likely prepare to fight while Sonata thinks the ghost are there for Pinkie's party. Adagio might pretend to be serious but she would likely shake from fear and Rarity would stay on guard, thinking the ghost would ruin her mane and tail.

3742812 Hmm, that seems reasonable. And aside from Ember, who would likely be the first ghost they meet?

3743464 Hm...perhaps The Box Ghost just for comedy.

3743676 :rainbowlaugh: Really? I was thinking maybe Skulker or Desiree.

3744272 I can see that, the only reason why I said box ghost was because he seems to show up before one of the more badass ghost do so I figured he show up for a minute then they shu him away with their music which draws the more powerful ghosts.

3744302 Yeah, that seems reasonable. Also, how do you think the Dazzlings and Rainbooms would interact with Skulker and Desiree?

Skulker -
Skulker: *Scanning the members of the two groups and concludes they are worth the capture* Well now, this will be quite the bounty to collect.
Applejack: And who are you?
Skulker: My name is Skulker. I'm the best bounty hunter in all of ghost zone and I haven't lost a bounty yet.
Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah, well we'll be the first.
Adagio: Being capture by you, I bet nothing on you is real.
Sonata: It isn't?
Aria: Yeah, look at him, how is a machine a ghost?
Skulker: No one mocks Skulker and get's away with it! *A missile launcher comes out of his back* Say your prayers! *A missile fires*
Pinkie Pie: RUN!!!
*The girls run as the missile strikes the floating ground, destroying it on contact. The Rainbooms land on one rock and The Dazzlings another.*
Applejack: How do we stop him, he's got weapons and we got instruments.
Pinkie Pie: Let's hit him with our weapons!
Sunset: Good idea but we can't fly.
Skulker: Enough talk! I'm gonna collect on this bounty and you girls will be mi-...
*Aria throws a passing rock at Skulker's head*
Skulker: What the...*He looks at Aria and sees her giving him two middle fingers.* Why you little...*Before he can finish his sentence, Pinkie Pie shoves him*
Pinkie Pie: Tag! Your it!
Skulker: Why you little *He tries to grab her but she goes behind him and vanishes* Where...where did she go!
Pinkie Pie: Over here!
Skulker: *Skulker looks to see her on a floating rock on the farside*
Twilight: Even in this world, Pinkie is Pinkie.
Skulker: Stay still. *He redirects is missile launcher at Pinkie and fire another round. It hits the rock but when the dust cleared Pinkie was gone again* I'm getting really annoyed now!
Fluttershy: Maybe we should hide while Pinkie keeps him busy.
Applejack: How long do you *Loud explosion* think she can keep it up *loud explosion*
Aria: Should we care!
Sonata: She has a point talk later run now!
*The Dazzlings hop off from one floating rock to another with The Rainbooms following after. Pinkie hops around a few times, avoiding anything Skulker threw at her. Seeing her friends run off was cue enough. She hopped ont Skulkers head and pulled a balloon of of her dress. She blew it up and popped it in fron of Skulker's face. Once he recovered from the ear splitting pop, he realized that all the members had run off.*
Skulker: Rrgh, You can run but you can't hide...for long.

3744792 :rainbowlaugh: That was funny! And also, how do you think they'd interact with Desiree?

3744796 Thanks:pinkiehappy:
Desiree -
Applejack: Not another ghost, didn't we get enough of that earlier.
Pinkie: *Noticing the wavy like tail of the ghost* Are you a GENIE?!!!
Desiree: Naturally, I am Desiree the Genie, I grant any wish you desire.
Pinkie Pie: Ooh!!! I wish for a birthday cake!
Desiree: *grants the wish with a smile on her face*
Pinkie Pie: Ooh so much frosting!
Desiree: Who's next?
Applejack: I don't know about this, genies are never good and they easily twist your desires.
Desiree: I would never do that, maybe others *imagining the images of Norm the Genie, Jafar the Genie, and The Monkey's Paw*
Pinkie Pie: Oh and I wish for a large slurpee!
Desiree: *Smile grows fainter but she fufills the wish*
Pinkie: And I wish for a leather outfit.
Desiree: *Becomes confused but fufills the wish*
Pinkie: And I wish for big *Sunset covers her mouth before she finishes*
Sunset: Oh no you don't we're trying to leave this place not make you into *Rainbow covers her mouth*
Rainbow: Let's just hurry this up shall we.
Desiree: So you want me to get you out of the ghost zone.
Twilight: Yes.
Desiree: Hm...I don't know...
Twilight: You have to. We need to stop Ember McLain from destroying our world.
Desiree: Fine *Sigh* but in return, I want that pink thing to shut up.
Aria: Deal! *She pushes Sunset and Rainbow away.*
Pinkie Pie: Hips!
Aria: *Grabs Pinkie and slaps her* Shut up or else.
Pinkie Pie: *Nods with a smile*
Sonata: I want big...
Adagio: No! No tacos Sonata!
Sonata: No. Don't be silly. I wish for big hips too!
Applejack: Don't grant that, just grant our wish to get back to Canterlot High, nothing more and nothing less.
Desiree: Just keep those two away from me.
Twiligth and Adagio: Deal!
Desiree: *She fufills the wish and the group vanish out of sight.* Big hips really...

3745130 :facehoof: You know... I bet that Rarity would wish for her own castle and a legion of butlers dressed as vampires.

3745145 My bad, It's not easy doing these and I thought we were going by The PM

Yeah, and Spike is one of the butlers as well.

3745328 Eh, okay. Also, how much do you wanna bet that Twilight would wish for the knowledge of all human history and Desiree would grant that wish?

3745336 Twilight is gonna have an issue with that one. She'll also get all the disturbing parts like the slaughtering, murderers, insane asylums, and wars.

3745359 Actually... I wanna see that conversation happen.

3745365 Okay, I'll do it:twilightsmile:

By the way, what would Sunset Shimmer or The Dazzling's wish be?

Sunset Shimmer might wish that she was never the bitch she used to be. And as for the Dazzlings, Adagio might wish for an endless supply of negative emotions to feed on, Aria might wish to be a God Empress of her own empire, and Sonata just might wish for lots and lots of tacos.

3745507 Damn those are good. I really wanna see God Empress Aria now.

3746630 Do you think they'll be side effects to their wishes.

3746973 Quite possibly, since Desiree tends to find ways to make their wishes work AGAINST them.

3747353 So much you bet that The Dazzlings might not make it alive in their wishes?

3747541 Hell I'll bet 20 that Sonata gets it worse.

3747657 Yeah, I bet. Also, how would the Dazzlings interact with Desiree all by themselves?

3748823 Okay. Also, what would the Dazzlings personally think of Ember's music?

Adagio: it's second rate at best. She couldn't possibly think she can garner fans with her crappy guitar.

Sonata: It's got a beat to it and I love it. Woohoo!

Aria: It is kinda catchy.

3748940 Eh, seems pretty accurate for what they'd say.

3748943 Thanks, also what do you think the Rainbooms might think of Ember's music.

3749081 Eh, Rainbow Dash would really like it, but I'm not sure what the others would think.

3749977 You have a point, I have no idea as well.

3750072 Well, it's food for thought.

3750962 True, by the way, how do you think either group would react to Vlad Masterson?

3751087 I think that the Dazzlings might be impressed with Vlad, and the Rainbooms would probably be terrified of him.

3751091 Seems fair. also how would Ember react to Chrysalisc and her hive?

3751204 Ember might be a little disgusted, but intrigued by the changelings.

3751218 Great. How would Ember interact with Vinyl Scratch?

3751609 I think they might fight over whose music is better.

3751782 I don't think that Octavia would like Ember at all.

3751791 Yeah...so how would Ember go about winning in Equestria?

3751840 Probably team up with Discord or something like that, hypnotize Equestria's teenagers with her music, have them rebel against the adult authorities, and have a world ruled by teens.

3751850 Think it be possible that if she lost, she would end up turned into stone right with Discord?

3753361 I feel sorry for her then, he was conscious for 1000 years and now he has company for another 1000 years.

3753457 And how would a conversation between Ember and Discord go?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 302