Anti- Bullying 34 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

First, I jokingly want to say that I'm the first to post a thread. Thank you for your time :ajsmug:

So I got to thinking after school yesterday. We had a power guest speaker come in and he really made me think about my life. It wasn't just about bullying, it was about the world around us. People today don't know it but the things we say hurt others. It creates fear in that person's mind, body and soul!

"We need to wake up and see what we, as humans, have done to this world." he said, "We walk around thinking life is so good! IT'S NOT! We still talk about people and hate them. Hurt them! KILL them!"

So I have a question. What are you? Not as a race or by gender but I mean what are YOU? Who are YOU? What does "your name here" mean to you? Who is "your name here" to you? Just to be fair I'll answer my own question.
I am TheHeartsSisters. I'm Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. I'm a 17 year old nerd who wants to change the world for the better. I am the daughter of a single mom who is straight up whipass. I have a crazy family who don't joke around. I am a bisexual princess with an ugly face and bookworm glasses. This is who I am. So again I ask.... What are YOU?

Hey my name is Artist, and I'm being attacked for writing about disabilities on fimfiction.

Please help me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2