The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Humanity
Group Admin

I'm making this thread so that members of the group can discuss characters from The Lost Element. They can range from canon characters from the show, OCs, villains, etc. If you have anything on your minds about anypony in the story or its spin-offs, this is the place to discuss them.

You'd think that people from the group come in and start asking questions about it. Although, technically, you did this on a blog of yours if memory serves correct, but that was somewhat different.

Oh also came to tell you that I'll be gone for the next 6 weeks for Army training.

I'd like to discuss about recommending a new character into the story. Do you know about Milky Way, the milkmare from Trottingham? Well, I was thinking if she could make an appearance later in the story where she moves into Ponyville and owns a Dairy. I'm a big fan of her on Tumblr and I reckon she'd make a hilarious cameo. But I'll leave that choice up to the author.

Humanity
Group Admin

4710930 I certainly know about her and may consider it. Although this thread largely refers to the characters in the story so far.

These are my thoughts about Queen Chrysalis and her interest in James. Several times in the story, it is stated that James has a limitless amount of love in his heart; enough to make him love anyone while staying faithful to Fluttershy. Since changelings feed on love, My theory is that Chrysalis plans to somehow turn James' love in to a limitless food source for her species. Does anyone else agree with me?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5