The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Humanity
Group Admin

This group has been idle for months. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to bolster activity in it?

You just did with posting as did I with answering. We should continue this process as often as possible... Nice to see you're still using the group cover I made you. :ajsmug: Which reminds me to ask you about your story. Have you advanced much in it? I still have to re-read it since I lost track, but you have so freaking huge chapters... :raritycry:

Large chapters? These are positively pleasant to read in length, some things just cannot take 5k words to convey after-all.

But in terms of keeping group interest and such, I would say allow guest artwork (related to the story naturally), maybe at times talk about some story lore (without giving anything away naturally) And if you absolutely want to, tell the readers about yourself.

Well, I'm good with my 10k word chapter format. :rainbowwild: My own group suffers the same fate as this. Story related groups seem to have this problem. But one can't force people to post. :twilightsheepish:

Humanity
Group Admin

4529683 I really have no idea how far the story has advanced because I am unsure of where you stopped.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5