Foal Free Press 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Is there still anyone here? F2P has been quiet for like... Months... Please tell me nothing happened, because I liked the site. Where will I get my daily dose of drama if you're gone? :fluttershysad:

Clearly the fandom has been drama-free for the past few months. :rainbowlaugh:

Hmmm... Then it is time to stir the pot!

Let's see... Pokemon gen 3 was the best, Doctor Who is just a British Bill and Ted, and if Star Trek and Star Wars battled Star Trek would win.

Now something shall happen. :coolphoto:

Far from it! We're just a little swamped by IRL bullshit. Being unpaid biased journalists on the internet isn't really a priority compared to that, shocking though that might sound.

Nice to see we've still been getting our required quota of hate mail, though.

Speaking off the record here, between the aforementioned IRL bullshit, we're working behind the scenes on some stuff to hopefully bring back some life into the place. Though we're debating a rebrand/reboot of our network, that probably isn't likely to happen; if we did do that, my vote would've been to start calling ourselves "The Pinion" for that obvious Onion joke, but looks like someone beat us to it. Foiled again.

Oh, and if anyone happens to notice something that might be worth reporting -- some flame war going on in comment sections, controversial blogs/stories, fresh produce from some of Fimfic's resident lolcows, or just some dumb bits of Fimfic's underbelly -- don't be afraid to drop us a line. We don't have time to reply to anything right away, but still, we keep just about every report we get, so every little bit helps.

You mean like how "The Chase" has broken (if I saw correctly) the 900 chapter milestone?

What story is worth reading if it has 900 chapters and still isn't finished?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5