Abilities
Friends
Family
Hometown
Personality(Likes and dislikes)
Job
Spells known
Spells mastered

Link to website: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Code for Grim Reaper: 472S0P4031000000FE000002030FE0000UN183720001000251A0000000000013107F3FCC004CB2

Name: No one knows other than him, and he won't tell.(Goes by Grim Reaper)

Species: Mutated Alicorn. Has normal wings but two horns like a bull. Both can use magic and can combine into a stronger version of the spell.

Cutie Mark: Two scythes crossed above a spellbook. It singifies his skill with a scythe and knowledge of spell long lost from the Ancient Pony Sisters.(Couldn't get the cutie mark on there.)

Personality Traits: Likes to read, especially spell books. Loves to experiment about different stuff. Dislikes anything from that inhabits the Everyfree only(Manticores, Hydras, Cockatrices). Isn't very social and doesn't like parties.

Job: Doesn't have a job, he is constantly traveling and does what he can for bits.

Combat Prowness: He has an enchanted scythe that allows him the summon objects and creatures to fight for/with him.
(I.E. A ghostly hand to thrown and opponent. I.E. A dragon made of crystal.) He is a master of elemental magic, and especially good at Fire and Electricity magic. With his two horns, he can combine a spell into an extremely powerful version of said spell. (I.E. Two firebolts that can melt thrown iron can be combined into a Firebolt that can melt through Titanium.)

If you need any other infomation, contact me. Also, I'd like to know if your going to use me in your story so please
P.M. me.

Comment posted by Darth Redbeard deleted Jul 8th, 2014

Name: Crimson Crown
look

Species: Normal Alicorn
Cutie Mark: Two black crossed swords
History:Born an Earth Pony, grew up before moving to a small house by the woods. He spent his life farming and woodcutting before a battle took lace outside his home. He went out and fought alongside the one that would soon be his king. After the battle, left for the capital city. Spent a few years training before founding what would soon be the Imperial Army and Imperial Navy. Fought many battles for his king, but never getting away unhurt. After taking the final city, passed the final test to become an Alicorn, but refused to be a major leader. Held his rank as General even when he was sent to try and fight Sombra at the Crystal Empire. Lost to Sombra, but soon met both Celestia and Luna. Studied under them for a few years and became close friends with Luna. Left and continued his travels, returning to his home after his quest was complete. A year later, he learned his friend became Nightmare Moon, and fell into a depression that he couldn't be there for his friend. Took almost 300 years for him to bounce back, but when he finally did, his king was killed by assassins hired by another Alicorn. After a brutal fight, Crimson took over his home, and tried to bring about what his leader had envisioned for the country. During the next 700 years, he would expand the borders of his Empire, and take on some new apprentices that would also later become Alicorns after being deemed worthy. Many battles ended up with him being injured physically, but he hid it for years. During the 700th anniversary of the Kings death, Luna stops by, back to her normal self. The two caught up on what's been happening. They would continue to stop by each others homes to catch up on missing events, until another empire threatened Crimson's home. That war would soon spread to Equestria, as Crimson was forced to bring the Imperial forces to battle on another land. During this time, the injuries of past wars began to catch up on hm. He was injured intercepting Sombra and his forces, one wing injured during the fighting in Horseshoe Bay, and lost a lot of strength during different fights. Was captured by enemy troops while taking a walk in the Canterlot Statue Gardens, but was freed by Luna arriving and wiping them out. Led the invasion of the enemy homeland to rescue a friend and fought the opposing Emperor. When leaving has hit by a spell that knocked out his ability to fly, PERMENANTLY. After the war, left his title as Emperor behind to his second in command, Hope Shield, and spent the rest of his life with his family working on his old farm.
Abilities: A skilled military leader, and soldier. Able to use spells that are considered dangerous to others.
Friends: His family, and many others from Equestria, including two other OC's. (panzerbrony and hooded_swordsman)
Family: Luna, and their kids, his adopted son Hope Shield with his family
Hometown: The Imperial Capital
Personality Traits: Big hearted, short temper at times. Loves to farm. Tries not to be the center of attention
Job: Leader of the Imperial Empire
Spells: Unknown

3426355 How'd you get the picture to show up?

3426403 just copy and paste the picture. Also made a correction to his age

3426703 When it says 'Spells Unknown' that means he doesn't know any spells, why is that?

3426721 He has a knowledge of spells that are dangerous. He does know some from Equestria, but his home is known for more deadly spells, and since he did become his homes leader, he gained even more knowledge of them, so it is unknown on how many spells he knows, or which ones.

Name: His short name is Ravenblood Flame Blaze Shadow Fire Heart Nightshade.

Age: About 4 (yes, he's still a foal and without a cutie mark)

Cutie mark: Soon.

History (helpful but optional): Doesn't remember.

Abilities: Had some magic, but forgot about it.

Friends: Fellow colts and fillies in his cell.

Family: No memory of them. He only has a necklace with their pictures. They are a red mare and a black stallion.

Hometown: Crystal empire.

Personality(Likes and dislikes): He doesn't like to be sacrificed.

Job: His job description is: Destroy King Sombra.

Spells known: He forgot them all after the memory erasing spell hit.

Spells mastered: Supposedly he casted some spells, but has no memory of them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8