Goo Ponies 398 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

This group isn't very active, only a few people every so often make threads or posts nowadays. I just wanted to check in with everyone to make sure you're all okay, and if you aren't then I'm open to listening. This is a supportive group and we should all look out for each other.

((Even if goo ponies aren't your fetish and you just like reading about them.))

This isn't my OC, I found the image on derpibooru.

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4158878 please, 'sir' was part of an older username. Just call me Star. Because all of my usernames ever have star in them,

And currently I'm pondering why that is when I almost failed astronomy.

Kinda surprised that I bumped into someone from the collab, not saying its a bad thing.

I'm good myself, aside from starting stories and then hitting a wall every time... But enough of that, how are you?

Well I guess I'm alright... Thanks for asking.

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4158895 I'm great, but if I'm being honest I haven't actually contributed anything but a character to the collab :twilightblush:

I'm ok, I guess. I want to be more active here but school is starting to take its tool on me and the fact is I can't.

Adorable OC, btw.

Yeah, the test sense forum is a bit haywire... I swear all the little test snippets could be turned into a boatload of one-shots. I some help with test scenes but atm the story might get any work done for a while.

Anyway, read your other comment... When collage is over piling me with work it can get pretty crazy... Funnily enough listening to a few loops of this often gets me into a good mood.

No promises though.

4158870 Still kinda new to this group but doing great, like the Oc ^ ^

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4158920 He is not adorable! He is a mad scientist! Or rather a socially awkward scientist that has trouble talking to ponies unless he's drunk. He gets drunk quite often.

And cute... (referring to the little thing at the end of your post, might have been confision? I can't see Avatars on my phone)

Most likely confusion, seeing as his avatar is his OC. It happens sometimes...

Oh...I thought the cute thing at the end was his OC...and I can't see avatars..

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4158938 oh i meant my avatar, the image wasn't mine

No worries, an honest mistake. :twilightsmile:

Yep, a honest mistake from my part. It's just what happeb from time to time.

StardustSurvivor
Group Admin

4158975 it's nothing you need to apologize for, we've all made mistakes like that.

I guess you could say it was an...

Mistake...

Terrible card game reference ftw, i'm here 9 til 5.

That goo makes me hungry! :rainbowwild:

Also I am pretty good!

Childhood.

I never thought I would get into the game myself, but at my collage there is a huge community for it.

Wow. I just got what little I did as a kid.

What started off as a 'I will go through my old cards' turned into me owning 3 decks worth a conbined total of £150, with a shaddoll deck being built that will amount to a total of £200ish if I get all the cards I need.

The scary thing is, I've had people offer me more then that price for them... I amount of money someone would pay for a card...

Yeah...my little brother really love Yugi-oh, so I get a lot from him...

Ironically, I got my little brother back into Yu-gi-oh :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31