Equestrian Lantern Corps 195 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

It finally happen, the first ever Green Lanterns appear to help Jessica and Simon defeat Volthoom.

I am confused on who the seven are.

OK, I will name them for you and where they come from:twilightsmile::
Alitha from Galactica, the third world

Brill from Grenda

Calleen from Alstair

Jan-Al from Krypton

Kaja Dox from Yod-Colu

Tyran'r from Tamaran

Z'kran Z'rann from Mars

Wow, that reveal was a while ago, where have you been? Side note, I like the look of the first Martian Manhunter, the Ancient Tamaranians, the possible ancestor of Brainiac, the goddess that preceded the New Gods, the first Plant Elemental and the first Space explorer of Krypton, only Brill was kinda underwhelming in my opinion.

These are the first seven Green Lanterns ever, that were recruited before the Manhunters were created. incidentally, the Manhunters were based on the Martian Manhunters in their methodology of hunting criminals but without emotion, we all know how that turned out.

Oh:twilightsheepish:, I didn't know, I only heard about them today:pinkiehappy:

I read the "Green Lanterns" and the "Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corp" comics, so I knew more or less when it came out. Plus the readers made quite a fuss when they thought that DC retconned the Green Lantern Corp to be created before the Manhunters. I'm actually writing a story about a Displaced as Volthoom, you can check out if you want it's called Emperor of Light, sorry for the self-promotion but I'm a fan of Green Lantern Mythos in general.

It's alright:twilightsmile::raritywink:, I'm a fan of Green Lantern too, I don't follow the comic that closely, I just read issues that interest me, like the one with the first seven Green Lanterns, I mainly the big crossover event e.g. Crisis on Infinite earths, etc. I will definitely check your story out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10