Daisy Chain 44 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80

3473328 ones a golden longhair, super shy one (Lola) is a shorthair calico she likes to hunt (Izzy) ones a shorthair black and white and is really fat (Annabel) and a longhair manecoon who is very sporadic (Gloria). they love to "play" otherwiseknownasmurderingeacother:rainbowwild:

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3473876 awwww, they sound cute :rainbowkiss:

they love to "play" otherwiseknownasmurderingeacother

yeah, that sounds about right :rainbowlaugh:

3473912 well ya know mrow

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3474971 Heh heh, yeah I know :rainbowlaugh:

Also, I believe I forgot to mention this, my dog is called Zacc :twilightsheepish:

dramatic_spoon
Group Contributor

I have three.

A mini Dachshund named Pepper, a Golden Retriever named Athena and a Papillon named Mimi.

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3476422 nice, they're all cute breeds and names :twilightsmile:

I've thought about having a second dog, that way Zacc would have company when I'm out, plus dogs are awesome.

If I could have any breed of dog I think it would probably be a husky, I like huskies :twilightsheepish:

3476363 also I should let you guys know I have school in a month and wont be as active:twilightangry2:i really hate school

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3476756 yeah buck school, I'm forced to be less active now 'cause of tafe. Hopefully by then you'd have had a chance to write your Daisy Chain, and hopefully we'll still be able to talk every now and then :twilightsmile:

dramatic_spoon
Group Contributor

So...Um...has anyone heard anything from Dawn Gem?

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3581829 Yeah, last I heard it was done and was going to be uploaded soon, I'm trying to nudge her along to completion but I think she's busy with school and shit :facehoof:

ward282
Group Admin

My shipping senses have been tingling, I had a few ideas for shipping partners but it looks like I'm going to have to wait awhile. Plus I may not get the partners I had in mind to ship so I will most likely come up with something at the last minute.:pinkiecrazy:

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3584497 What kind of ships were you thinking about? :duck:

I actually know what Dawn is prompting Caveman, so I know one of the characters you'll be shipping :trixieshiftleft:

Not sure if I should try to join the conversation by commenting and ruin the flow you guys have going on. Or comment for the sole purpose of stating my feelings about ruining all things flowy, thus, ruining the flow.

dramatic_spoon
Group Contributor

or do the flows counter each other out?

3595367 So, what would that make it then? Two flows going over and under eachother? :rainbowhuh::rainbowderp:

ward282
Group Admin

3595375 "Don't cross the flows!"

ward282
Group Admin

3595211 I've had an idea for Twilight and Trixie but I will wait until its my turn to find out who I have.

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3595566 Do you mean you have an idea for a prompt pony if you get Trixie or Twilight, or you have an idea for a Twixie fic? :trixieshiftright:

ward282
Group Admin

Twixie fic; 2 infact! One works as a oneshot the other is essentially Oceans 11 but with ponies...

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3596138 An Oceans 11 Twixie fic sounds awesome :rainbowlaugh:

ward282
Group Admin

Ah yes but more importantly, who are the 11?

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3602643 Well, I guess you could have the mane 6 plus Trixie, that's 7 right there. Next maybe try and pick few background character and maybe try to keep the races fairly even. Some Background characters I find interesting: Roseluck, Fleetfoot and Lyra. So say you went with them, you have 3 earth ponies, 3 unicorns, 3 pegesi, and Twilight (which is either alicorn or unicorn depending on your choice). I don't know who might be the 11th though... Derpy? Bon Bon? Teddie Safari? :twilightsheepish:

ward282
Group Admin

Teddie Safari, if only there were people to write fanfics about her.

Well you also need to have a love interest and a antagonist too.

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

I do like Teddie Safari :ajsmug:

Well you could count the twixie as the necessary love element to the story, but if you want someone outside the group to get with someone inside the group, you could always go for the classic Lyrabon, unless you wanna mix things up a bit, like Lyratavia or something like that. Plus you could always include a side of Teddie x Applejack :twilightsheepish:

As for an antagonist, you could always make your own, or, considering the plot is about a major heist, you could go for the princesses. Like they're technically not 'evil' but they're the ones that 'Twilight's 11' (:twilightsheepish:) might be stealing from.

ward282
Group Admin

3602722 This sounds like it should be a collab project, as in a major collab project :trixieshiftleft:

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3638020 That could be a pretty awesome fic :trixieshiftleft:

ward282
Group Admin

3638087 well if you're interested we could start something, get a few others involved?

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

3638113 yeah could be interesting to start something. What did you have in mind? And who did you have in mind?

ward282
Group Admin

Well obviously Trixie and ten others, possibly OC's and ai think it should be some sort of heist, similar to oceans 11. As for writers l, anyone who is interested.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80