Overlord-Flinx 18 members · 59 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well... Seems I have a group about me. Fun. I'd like to reward those that are here with a little present. One that anyone and everyone can enjoy. I admit, it's simple. But what is Overlord-Flinx's degree of fun without simplicity?

We'll make it a reward game. For each bar of members we get to follow us in the group, the bigger the prizes. It's kind of like a kickstarter... Only without any real date where we have a cut off. Sound fun? Too bad, we're doing it anyway. By the way, this is posted to three different places. And each place, even though they have the same goals, counts towards the same reward.

20- I'll post a new chapters to "They Grow Up..."

40- I will write a chapter for the wedding.

80- I will host an AMA on skype that everyone is invited to.

160- The release of one part of the never before seen "Motherly/Fatherly Love" story. A story about KYM family going on a quest to find Pipsqueak's roots.

320- A personalized thank you to each and every person as well as Overlord-Flinx singing all of the My Little Pony songs in a horrible Pipsqueak voice.

640- HAH! If we even come close I'll personally go to the next biggest Brony convention or whatever and get a booth just so I can force whatever voice actor is there to read Know Your Mare in a character's voice while I record it. After which, I'll do the hammer time on a table.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1